Friday weighers

1lb on for me but it's not been the best of weeks. Hope others do better x

Hi Girl Fridays....3lb loss for me this week chuffed to bits with that, Hit my January goal of 5lb just need to lose 8lbs to get to target.

Good luck if you've still got to weigh, well done to those that have lost :clap: and those that have gained keep going you'll get them losses next week :bighug:

Yay 2.5lb loss for me this week, very happy with that. I've set myself a mini target to lose 7lb in January and have now lost 3.5lb so far this month, so I'm halfway there! :D

Hi guys, Well done on all the loses, I started slimming world last Friday and had my first weighing and lost 10lbs!! I'm actually really shocked. The things that's Amazing is that you can still have your goodies enough to please you and as much meat and pasta and still lose weight.. Think I'm actually in love with slimming world!!

Hi guys, Well done on all the loses, I started slimming world last Friday and had my first weighing and lost 10lbs!! I'm actually really shocked. The things that's Amazing is that you can still have your goodies enough to please you and as much meat and pasta and still lose weight.. Think I'm actually in love with slimming world!!

Congratulations Ionah! That's a fantastic start! It's fab isn't it? Remember to mix it up in terms of meals and try new things! If I have a not so good week the next week I try to have things I've not had for a while or try new recipes..it always does the trick for me! ;)

Thats great Ionah, good incentive to keep going :)

Hi all! Have just joined online and will be weighing at home Friday mornings. My starting weight is 72kg (11st 3lb) and 5'2". My initial goal weight is 60kg (9st 4lb) but may want to get to somewhere between 50 and 55kg (7st 8lb - 8st 6lb). That's what I was when I was happy in my body but as I'm older and wiser I may not want to go there when I reach my initial goal. We'll see.
I start my journey proper on Monday (had a final hurrah pizza hut yesterday and going through non-sw food today that I have in the house).
Going to meal plan and shop tomorrow. Hoping to do this as cheaply as possible, go to the shop when reductions go out, use the local market for fresh produce etc.
Look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi all! Have just joined online and will be weighing at home Friday mornings. My starting weight is 72kg (11st 3lb) and 5'2". My initial goal weight is 60kg (9st 4lb) but may want to get to somewhere between 50 and 55kg (7st 8lb - 8st 6lb). That's what I was when I was happy in my body but as I'm older and wiser I may not want to go there when I reach my initial goal. We'll see.
I start my journey proper on Monday (had a final hurrah pizza hut yesterday and going through non-sw food today that I have in the house).
Going to meal plan and shop tomorrow. Hoping to do this as cheaply as possible, go to the shop when reductions go out, use the local market for fresh produce etc.
Look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi LittleOne83... I'm new here myself though have been on SW since the end of August last year. Good Luck with your journey! I like to shop around myself to get some bargains! :)

Hi. I am a Friday weigher and would like to join you. Lets hope I get a loss for my first weigh with you guys.

/waves. Hiya, Nanny D. Good to see you here. We should drag up down along too. 

u've successfully dragged me along!! lol - just not confident of a loss on my first WI tho! xx

not a good start - I've sts this week - but going to do something drastic this week - need to stop messing about!xx

Went back on plan 2 weeks ago after a few months off! >.< Decided that I needed to nip it in the bud or I was going back to square one lol...I used to weigh on Wednesdays but as I'm doing the plan from home with my books from before, decided Friday would be a better day for me as weekends tend to be naughty times and it gives me a few more days to shift any weekend naughtiness xD So far so good, 3lbs off this week and the same last :)

Went back on plan 2 weeks ago after a few months off! >.< Decided that I needed to nip it in the bud or I was going back to square one lol...I used to weigh on Wednesdays but as I'm doing the plan from home with my books from before, decided Friday would be a better day for me as weekends tend to be naughty times and it gives me a few more days to shift any weekend naughtiness xD So far so good, 3lbs off this week and the same last :)

Well done that's a great loss!

Thanks :) I'm quite shocked actually, as before I was a *really* slow loser, like 1/2 or 1lb a week...I think white bread is my ultimate nemesis so have been avoiding that and it seems to be helping xD

Hiya all ... 1 1/2lb loss for me this week. Off to the market later to fill the fridge and fruit bowl with some goodies and going to look for some new recipes. Try some new things for next week to see if it can give me a small boost...might even chuck in a few EESP days :) Good Luck everyone else still to weigh in :)

Great result :) I've been hunting out soup recipes - seems the weather for it! I was having soup and smash scones for lunches last week, which seems to work well for me so sticking with that but mixing up soup types to hopefully not get bored xD I don't think I could do EESP I love my carbs too much xD

Back