Friday weighers

Hiya everyone! I plan to join you on Friday.... Doing slimming world from home now. Was a target member but then Xmas happened so I imagine I'm a few pounds out. Don't enjoy the group so will find support here I stead.

See you again Friday for weigh in! Good luck everyone xxx

Hiya everyone! I plan to join you on Friday.... Doing slimming world from home now. Was a target member but then Xmas happened so I imagine I'm a few pounds out. Don't enjoy the group so will find support here I stead.

Welcome and good luck

Hi there twiglets... welcome and we'll look forward to hearing how you got on on Friday :)

I know it is not Friday but am not near class tomorrow so got weighed today.
1lb off.

I know it is not Friday but am not near class tomorrow so got weighed today.
1lb off.

Well done Doreen - and a day early too! That means an 8 day week next week!xx

So having had an off plan week whilst having tests in london I didn't weigh in last week. Have had a good week this week but could do better with superfree.

Despite that I'm now down to 70kg! 2kg loss since starting (4.6 lbs).
Hope you're all happy with the scales today x

2lb loss for me this week! Happy with that :)

So having had an off plan week whilst having tests in london I didn't weigh in last week. Have had a good week this week but could do better with superfree.

Despite that I'm now down to 70kg! 2kg loss since starting (4.6 lbs).
Hope you're all happy with the scales today x

Well done - a great loss!xx

Disappointed - had my first full week on plan and 0.25lb off for me - hardly worth the effort of me typing or others reading that lol! Hope others do much better xx

It's still a step in the right direction! :)

Last edited:
It's till a step in the right direction! :)

thx - but it's such a small step I need a magnifying glass to see it lol ;) xx

I know what you mean..it is a bit soul destroying especially if you've been good! I'm off shopping now..going to try some new vegetables and get some stuff for some new recipes this week to mix it up some more again :)

It's tough when you've been good and then have a small loss. Sometimes you have bigger losses when you least expect it!

Keep at it tho, it's better than a gain! Xx

Stayed the same again for me....I'm thinking I might just set this as my target but i'm only 2 lb off my 4 stone award but my body is saying you're done, Apart from the 2lb on at christmas which was lost the week after i've been maintaining since November.

Back