Friday weighers

Sometimes ur weight can plateau when you've had such a big loss. Are you now a healthy weight? If so then perhaps leave it at that. To stay exactly the same for so long is an achievement in itself! Even when I'm trying to maintain, I'm up and down by about 3lbs over the weeks.

If you still want to shift the 2lb, perhaps completely shake up your diet, look up new recipes, eat stuff you wouldn't usually, drink loads of water etc. It might just give you one last boost

X

It's tough when you've been good and then have a small loss. Sometimes you have bigger losses when you least expect it!

Keep at it tho, it's better than a gain! Xx

thx ur right a loss is much better than a gain! Texty F here says that 0.5lb is equal to a block of lard and who wdn't want to lose one of those from their least favourite part of their body xx

I know what you mean..it is a bit soul destroying especially if you've been good! I'm off shopping now..going to try some new vegetables and get some stuff for some new recipes this week to mix it up some more again :)

Thx - hope u bought some nice new 2 u veg for ur tasty recipes - always gd to mix things up!xx

Thanks Upndown..I got a swede!..lol.. Ok not very adventurous, but I don't really like it. Have a new recipe to try it with so I am hoping I can be converted! Could not find any turnips though at Aldi or Morrisons today so will have to wait until I go back to work where I know we have them, just don't wanna go in when I'm on hols..lol..

Disappointed - had my first full week on plan and 0.25lb off for me - hardly worth the effort of me typing or others reading that lol! Hope others do much better xx

I really can't see why you didn't lose more.... other than our bodies are sometimes so contrary. You've had a great food week, low on syns and you've been keeping busy, it doesn't seem right. Hope it doesn't send your mojo plummeting and invoke the evil food monster! Keep at it, you really HAVE to have a drop soon! xx

I thought I'd posted this morning but my phone was playing up a bit so maybe it didn't actually send. I am up 1lb this week but its totm and so I'm not surprised or bothered, hopefully if I can be good this week, next week will see a proper loss again. Slowly slowly :rolleyes:

Good to see some losses from the other ladies in here, keep up the good work everyone, its heartening to read that others are doing well when we're not ourselves :) x

I really can't see why you didn't lose more.... other than our bodies are sometimes so contrary. You've had a great food week, low on syns and you've been keeping busy, it doesn't seem right. Hope it doesn't send your mojo plummeting and invoke the evil food monster! Keep at it, you really HAVE to have a drop soon! xx

I thought I'd posted this morning but my phone was playing up a bit so maybe it didn't actually send. I am up 1lb this week but its totm and so I'm not surprised or bothered, hopefully if I can be good this week, next week will see a proper loss again. Slowly slowly :rolleyes:

Good to see some losses from the other ladies in here, keep up the good work everyone, its heartening to read that others are doing well when we're not ourselves :) x

Yes I'm sure u'll lose that 1lb and more next week - not sure what's going on with me - I was disappointed - now thinking of going to SW class next week. ;) xx

Hi All

Is it ok if I join in? I started yesterday, for the 7th time! That's right, I have started SW 7 times! I do it for a while, think I know it all, give up and end up having to join again, heavier than the last time.

I'm doing the London Marathon in 11 weeks. Although I have done it before, I have no doubt it would be a lot easier if I wasn't carrying 3 stones extra weight around!

Sorry for the waffle!!

:sigh:

More the merrier I say! :)
Wow...London Marathon in 11 weeks..Good Luck!

Aww thanks. I don't know why I keep putting myself through it! But losing the weight will hopefully make it a bit more enjoyable. The medal is nice! :whacky068:

Ps Loving the smilies, expect a different one (or two) each time! :happy036:

Welcome Regina and good luck with re-starting. You're not the only one to have lost it before and starting all over again but this is my first time on SW ( I previously lost five stone doing the Dukan Diet but regained the lot, grr).
Good luck with training for the Marathon too. x

Welcome Regina and good luck with re-starting. You're not the only one to have lost it before and starting all over again but this is my first time on SW ( I previously lost five stone doing the Dukan Diet but regained the lot, grr).
Good luck with training for the Marathon too. x

And look where you are now, that's great. I looked into Dukan, looked into them all at some point! I like that nothing is off limits, sat here with the last of my milk in a coffee and 2 Alpen Light Bars!

Re the marathon, I'm no athlete, usually at the back with the cartoon characters and Rhinos!!

:smoke:

That made me giggle! I have far more respect for the cartoon characters and Rhinos...they are generally all doing it for a good cause ;)

The great thing with SW is that you need never go without. If you want a glass of wine, a chocolate bar, crisps or even a takeaway once a week you save your syns to do so, it hardly feels like a diet most days, just eating healthier :)

And look where you are now, that's great. I looked into Dukan, looked into them all at some point! I like that nothing is off limits, sat here with the last of my milk in a coffee and 2 Alpen Light Bars!

Re the marathon, I'm no athlete, usually at the back with the cartoon characters and Rhinos!!

:smoke:

At the back is still 'being there' so is a good thing. I can barely run to save my life (guess we could all do that if we really had to) but I do walk a lot, and fair distances. x

Hi All

Is it ok if I join in? I started yesterday, for the 7th time! That's right, I have started SW 7 times! I do it for a while, think I know it all, give up and end up having to join again, heavier than the last time.

I'm doing the London Marathon in 11 weeks. Although I have done it before, I have no doubt it would be a lot easier if I wasn't carrying 3 stones extra weight around!

Sorry for the waffle!!

:sigh:

Welcome! Yes ur waffle sounds v familiar to me - lost count how often I've joined SW and WW! In fact plannng to rejoin SW v soon lol!

You'll find Minis is a great place to be! Good luck xx

Sometimes ur weight can plateau when you've had such a big loss. Are you now a healthy weight? If so then perhaps leave it at that. To stay exactly the same for so long is an achievement in itself! Even when I'm trying to maintain, I'm up and down by about 3lbs over the weeks.

If you still want to shift the 2lb, perhaps completely shake up your diet, look up new recipes, eat stuff you wouldn't usually, drink loads of water etc. It might just give you one last boost

Thanks Twiglets...I wanted to get to 11 stone but I'm plateauing at 11.7 - I think i'll take your advise and have a shake up, I do eat really healthily but I did notice that Christmas week where I ate a few extra treats (I don't eat treats now) put on 2lb but the week after getting back to basics it came off and started moving down again - maybe every now and then we need to have a little binge lol.

I know it is Friday weighers, but had to weigh a day early.

1lb off this week for Friday 13th.

I know it is Friday weighers, but had to weigh a day early.

1lb off this week for Friday 13th.

Whoop Whoop - that's great Doreen - onwards and downwards as they say xxx

Weighed myself this morning and had a 200g loss, wasn't expecting much as had a couple off plan days. Total loss is now 2.2kg (4.8lbs).

Back