Friday weighers

An unexpected 1lb off here. X

Good for you Cloudy. I think Upndown is concerned about today as she ate out last night.

Yes, I just read that and really hope it's not caused a gain and maybe a sts. Wish these things didn't happen the day before weigh in.
Good luck Linda xxx

Well done everyone so far! I Stayed the same this week, but I guess that's a good thing as I had a load of wine and naughty food last weekend!

On it for next week now

Xx

2lb loss very happy with that as its star week

1.5 lbs off today, really pleased with this as life has been busy lately and I've not always been on plan. Lots of body magic though :D

Wel done!xx

Yes, I just read that and really hope it's not caused a gain and maybe a sts. Wish these things didn't happen the day before weigh in.
Good luck Linda xxx

Thx - yes I was lucky to get an sts! well done to u!

It's been good to join u here but I'm off to London for a break next week (so a definite gain!) then rejoining SW in an effort to improve my losses - but WI will then be Tuesday - so will be leaving here - good luck to u all on ur weight loss journey!xx

Well I STS again.. disappointed a bit if I'm being honest as Ive been good this week, but I've also been off work this week so have not been doing my 10+ miles a night round the branch. Pick myself up and carry on regardless I guess! :)

Good for you Cloudy. I think Upndown is concerned about today as she ate out last night.

Thx Doreen - u now know I sts - so not tooooo bad! xx

It's been good to join u here but I'm off to London for a break next week (so a definite gain!) then rejoining SW in an effort to improve my losses - but WI will then be Tuesday - so will be leaving here - good luck to u all on ur weight loss journey!xx

A Tuesday weigher eh. No pressure then getting weighed first. hehe only joking Linda

A Tuesday weigher eh. No pressure then getting weighed first. hehe only joking Linda

Joking apart - a bit of pressure might do me good - but then again it cd send me bingeing lol!xx

You can't shake me off that easily

Morning everyone. Well after weeks of yo yo ing since Xmas I have lost 2lb & finally got a new lowest weight :D
Good luck at weigh in today xx

Well done hun!

Had a rubbish food week but still managed to loose 300g (0.6lb) taking total loss to 2.5kg (5.5lbs).

Back