Friday weighers

Thank you! I'm definately not chasing big losses, any loss I'll be quite happy with lol. Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Well I put on a pound! .

It's weird cos although I know I've not been 100% on plan, it felt like I had lost!

I don't know how to motivate myself, it seems the only time I lose is when I got to a group but I really don't want to give up an evening to do that as I don't have enough time as I work and study too.

Sorry for the moan, just feeling so annoyed with myself. Still carrying half a stone from Xmas which I need to get rid of!

Anyway well done to everyone else! I hope to report a loss like you guys soon!

X

2lb loss for me too! Soooooo pleased because I STS 2 out of the last 3 weeks!

Well done everyone whose STS or yet to weigh in :)

Well I put on a pound! .

It's weird cos although I know I've not been 100% on plan, it felt like I had lost!

I don't know how to motivate myself, it seems the only time I lose is when I got to a group but I really don't want to give up an evening to do that as I don't have enough time as I work and study too.

Sorry for the moan, just feeling so annoyed with myself. Still carrying half a stone from Xmas which I need to get rid of!

Anyway well done to everyone else! I hope to report a loss like you guys soon!

X

Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel I really struggled to lose my Xmas gain. But don't give up you will do it x

Morning Friday gang...2lb off this morning achieving my 4 stone award :) I've stayed the same the last 3 weeks but that's fine I totally accept it. Well done everyone else who has lost this week and those who haven't as long as you are less than when you started you've achieved something xxxxxxx

Morning everyone! Just joined this site, as it looks like a brill place to get lots of Slimming World advice and meet some like minded people!! :D I have just over 5 stone to lose, and can't wait to get it off! Lol
Anyway just introducing myself! :O)

Welcome Aw86...this place has been an absolute God send for me..the support is out of this world! :)

Well... I'm so happy this morning! I'm pleased to announce that my 4 days on EESP have paid off and I have lost 5 1/2lb! Not bad for * week too! ;)
I can't quite believe it!..lol..

:553:

300g / 0.6lbs on this week but it's been *week and I snack on sweet stuff like it's going out of fashion when I'm on. 16 treat sized choc bars gone in 2 days! That should have lasted 16 days!!! Oh well.

Well done everyone! Lost 1.5lb this week. Happy for a loss especially after another weekend out last week.

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry I just vanished completely. I have been struggling both personally and slimming world wise. I have had ups and downs of every kind since my last update. I could sit here and bore you with the specifics and by all means if you want to know please ask my SW journey is an open book I just don't want to return by doing this huge long blog about all the negative things when I am trying to focus on the positives. :)

I have finally admitted defeat and I will be attending a SW group at 9:30am tomorrow morning. I still don't know how I feel about attending group because of the negative experience I had last time and unfortunately due to timing and scheduling the only time that does fit with me is 9:30am and the only group locally that provides this group is my old group or my old consultant at least. I just keep focusing on the fact that things are different this time.

1. I am losing the weight for the right reasons this time and not for others
2. My daughter is now 3.5 years old last time I attended she was just under 2 and was very hard to keep entertained and as I do have to take her with me until September when she starts full time school I feel it will be a lot easier to keep her entertained this time around i.e. the tablet lol
3. I know what to expect as far as group and consultant are concerned
4. Due to recent circumstances I feel I am a lot more confident and verbal so the consultant will not pull the same **** with me this time round or she'll get put in her place...her job is to help me with my SW journey and if I don't feel she is doing that then I'll call her out on it.

I will obviously report back tomorrow with how things went and my 1st official group weigh in. I am sad as I am changing weigh days but a small sacrifice for a happier me but if it is ok I would like to continue reporting my progress in here as I have come to know so many of you and you're really wonderful people.

Not much more to report.

So happy to be back....hope you're all ok and doing well.

Jo xx

Back