Friday weighers

Good luck with starting group Jo. It will be nice if you do keep reporting here and I really wish you luck. Hopefully your consultant will be a lot more helpful this time around. x

Just popped in to say I'm still around but haven't been on plan so I've not been weighing. Have put on a few lbs though, I can tell by my jeans lol, so am hoping to get back on from now on and will 'probably' weigh on Friday.
Nice to see some losses here, good luck for the following week to you all xx

Good to see you back Jo! Hope tomorrow goes better and if that consultant is up to tricks do as you said and tell her so...she's there to help and inspire and nothing else! Contact HQ if needs be to! Good Luck hope it goes a lot better this time round :)

Welcome back Jo. I do hope you Consultant is better this time. Kick some ass if not.
Good luck. Look forward to your report.

Good luck with starting group Jo. It will be nice if you do keep reporting here and I really wish you luck. Hopefully your consultant will be a lot more helpful this time around. x

Thank you xx

Good to see you back Jo! Hope tomorrow goes better and if that consultant is up to tricks do as you said and tell her so...she's there to help and inspire and nothing else! Contact HQ if needs be to! Good Luck hope it goes a lot better this time round :)

Thank you xx

Welcome back Jo. I do hope you Consultant is better this time. Kick some ass if not.
Good luck. Look forward to your report.

Thank you xx

Ok...so group...not disastrous but not inspirational. I don't know whether it was because it was my first session and I didn't use the image therapy because id not had a loss obviously being my first week but I don't think I took anything away from today. That being said lovely reception as expected from others and not the consultant and amazingly the first thing she did was tell the group off lol such a horrid woman and then my fear became a reality Darcy was pure evil...screaming, paddying, being rude, spinning and crawling along the floor (madam consultant didn't appreciate that) so I actually spent 2/3 of the session in the toilets trying to calm her down...I know I could weigh in and leave but I wanted to do the image therapy otherwise I may aswell continue doing it from home. I'm hoping next week will be better in all ways. One thing I was a bit miffed about and I'll bring it up next week a lot of the ladies reached their stone awards but I didn't see her hand out any certificates I don't know whether they were handed out at the scales but I did remember that when I went before I gained my 1/2 and 1 stone awards and never received certificates I will be really pissed off if I don't get my certificates I remember getting the stickers but not the certificates...that will be a deal breaker for me and group as it was the only thing I was looking forward to. Anyway my new stats from my initial weigh in 19st 12lbs I can totally live with that knowing how bad I've been while off plan. I am still basing my losses on here from my starting weight disclosed on here because whether at group or not I have lost 2st 9lbs and I'm not going to forget that and why should I? There we go everyone my back to group experience...bring on next week!!

Good on you Jo!!... wow...I'm glad I never ventured to group if that's any insight to consultants :confused:

Good on you Jo!!... wow...I'm glad I never ventured to group if that's any insight to consultants :confused:

We have 3 groups in my area unfortunately hers is the only one I can attend due to timing but I have heard from people that used to be in her group and left for the same reasons I didn't want to go back and they're in the new groups and are perfectly happy. I think its just her shes very preacher teacher kind of personality others in the group like her so it may just be a personality clash with myself.

What a shame group was like that for you Jo. In my group they only give out stickers to put on your book. Consultant has them in front of her when she starts Image Therapy and does the handing out of those herself treating it as an award. (which of course it is) We don`t get certificates either. When I used to go to an evening session we did.

A real pity for you and the Consultant as there are a lot of good ones around.
I don`t know if it would do any good speaking to HO about it. I know the managers do go to a session of their underlings sometimes, but the Consultants know they are coming ans of course know them., Maybe HO could get an unknown to do a spot check. I don`t know. If others have left maybe it is worth a chat.

I know I would ring them if I could not get to a class with a `nice` consultant.

Group can be so helpful. Some of the mums who have children with them take toys etc, but it still is noisy but we always manage and there are no `dirty looks` either.

Hope it improves next week Jo.

1lb loss for me so that's my 3 1/2 stone award :)

Attachments

• still-upset-you-only-lost-a-pound-of-fat (1).png
    still-upset-you-only-lost-a-pound-of-fat (1).png
    69.4 KB · Views: 28
Hi all

Well I have decided to take the bull by the horns and go back to group I am starting next fri so will post my starting weight then

Back