Friday weighers

Hi Guys

Many apologies I haven't been SW friendly due to illness but I am back on it this week I just haven't had a second to come on here and update things. First update I have left group, I am returning to it but atm I just can't justify spending the money on SW group as I am struggling to pay my bills and that £20 a month could be used on something else so currently doing it at home on my own and I am soooo missing the app I miss quickly looking up syn values but I have the book from group and Minimins to help me. Also due to finances I am really struggling to buy SW friendly food not including this past Friday the 3 previous Fridays my shopping list has been milk, bread, potatoes and pet food. I have been making meals out of my not SW friendly freezer running it down to restock it with SW food. I did do a good shop this last week which is why I feel like I can be on SW this week because I have the right ingredients (literally lol) to stay on track. I have however just calculated my syns for this week and I have gone over by 18 oops lol also I dared to step on the scales yesterday...wish I hadn't I am disgusted in myself I swore I would never return to the 20s but I was weighing in at 20st 4lbs yesterday...I am not taking this too seriously as I haven't eaten well last few weeks and also its star week. I just can't wait to get back on track 100% (being naughty with water and green teas) but once the weight starts dropping off I think I will become more determined its just been a while since I've seen a loss. I go on holiday to Butlins May 18th and I'm hoping by May 15th (weigh in before I go) to have lost a stone.

Oh btw I'm back to weighing in on Fridays

Hi Jo, Good to see you back :) Try not to worry too much, you will get there in the end. When things look a bit better try your local market, you will get some great bargains that with a bit of work/prep will have you fill your freezer. I actually used the last bag of white cabbage Sunday from a football sized bargain I got a few months ago for 50p! Also, if you have a Aldi near you look out for the money off coupons/vouchers that come in the Daily Mirror occasionally, Morrisons have some good buys on veg at times too 50p items if you have one of those. Don't forget to check the reduced section too, you can buy and freeze that day you can save money that way too. These are all things I've done myself to save money :)

So after much deliberation I've decided to change weigh in days to Wednesday from Friday. With working nights I was finding my losses on a Friday we're not showing as much as they are when I'm at work as my body feels really out of sync on Friday mornings now after not a great nights sleep. Going to stay subscribed here though to continue to support you girl Fridays :)

Nice to see you Jo, fingers crossed for you hun.
Glad you're staying Gemsta ;)

So, wi and 1.5lbs off this week, hooray, so 11st8.5lbs (just 1lb to shift then I'm into 'new' weight loss, that will be good.
T'was my birthday yesterday and we went out for a meal but I didn't go overboard. Glad now ;)
Good luck to anyone else braving a pre-Easter weigh xx

Thanks! Well done on the loss and Happy Birthday for yesterday! I lost 2lb this week :)

I could not weigh last week and have been away Thursday to Sunday with family so bad eating. Will be getting weighed this Friday so fingers crossed for then.

Good Luck Doreen! 0.5 on for me this week. Guessed it was coming though :)

Boooo! :( But as you say we were both expecting it! New week.. new start! Here's to a losses all round next week! :)

Being honest is the way to success. 7lb gain oops.

-6lbs this week

Whoop! Well done Jo! x

Fantastic Jo.

I put on 1lb. I was really upset as I have really stuck to plan. Never mind, will carry on and hopefully have a big loss next week. No losses for April for me so far

4 weeks AWOL...weighed in this morning and STS from last weigh in....need to get back to basics if I want to lose the rest of my excess and get to target.

I lost 1.1/2lbs today which is the 1.1/2lbs I put on the last 2 weeks. At least it has gone now.

Back