Friday weighers

That's great! Well done! :)

Well Friday weighers. We are you all? I put on half a pound this week. Nothing lost for April hope may will be better

Lost 1lb this week. Of course would have liked more but 1lb is 1lb.

Well done Doreen! :)

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me. I lost 3st with SW and have been maintaining now since last June!

Been up and down a few lbs sometimes but generally have kept it under control. I'm starting weekly WI again on Fridays to try and shift an extra half stone before summer so will be checking in!

Good luck y'all! x

Hi I'm Catherine was doing SW but not getting anywhere not sticking to plan wasn't motivated x I did Cambridge lost a stone in 2 week but it's not doing me any good :( so I'm back but doing it alone with a friend along with fitness pal ;) starting on 12 stone want 10 ASAP xxx

Hello fellow Friday weighers :wavey:

I have been AWOL for quite a while - long story. I'm back and will be weighing in tomorrow, I really need your support as I know it's not going to be pretty!!

Hi Mandy, good luck for tomorrow. I was away last weekend and did not get weighed Friday. Could have done but I reckoned I had only lost half and did not bother to go. Wish I has now.

At last I lost 1lb this week. About time.

Glad it was not as bad as it may have been Mandy

I am a Friday weigher and lost 2lb this week. It is what I put on previously. I am recording my food etc on Foodfighters which a lot of us joined when Minis left us in the lurch. I will not be leaving them but will still record losses on here.

Hi all, I started SW on Friday (New Years day) and when I got on the scales I was a whopping 16st 11lbs. I have stuck to it so far and I'm feeling better already. Was hoping I could weigh in with you guys on a weekly basis. I'm doing SW online due to working shifts so I haven't got the usual group support. Xx

Hello, newbie here! I used to go to slimming world but had to stop due to work, couldn't always make a meeting So have decided to do it at home as much as I can. Went to boots on Friday and used their machine, and was 12stone 3. Hoping for a few pins off this week, eek!!

Back