Friday weighers

New at home weigher - first day starting and weigh 11st. Need to loose 35lb for my hols. fingers crossed :)
I have about the same to los I think - when is your holiday planned? I'm hoping to have mine gone by the summer but I'm not sure if that's realistic - looking for similar people to compare myself too - target length wise :)

I weigh on a Friday not been for 3 weeks gained 5.5lb oppssss but have eaten everything an anything an drunk loads so not bad hoping this year I can get back to were I was before I had my other two babies, fingers crossed I lose most that gain next Friday as was only half a pound of geting img under 16 stone.

Well you can do it with me I can't drink but when I have done slimming world before I always went over with syns because I drank too much wine lol I was the only one in group that put on every week.

Well you can do it with me I can't drink but when I have done slimming world before I always went over with syns because I drank too much wine lol I was the only one in group that put on every week.
Thanks I am always fine for a month then slip, I think once you miss one class you find it difficult to get back on track.

I have about the same to los I think - when is your holiday planned? I'm hoping to have mine gone by the summer but I'm not sure if that's realistic - looking for similar people to compare myself too - target length wise :)

Its in June for my OH 40th b-day. 150 days as of today :)
I refuse to wear a bikini with muffins hanging around the side :)

Half on this week gutted but I'm pregnant so I prob won't lose every week. Gonna try harder next week went a bit off the rails but never mind forget it and move on

Aww bless her happy birthday 1 years old I'm 14 weeks now I've lost 10lb in them 14 weeks but it getting a bit harder now cos I'm struggling cooking smells n all that make me feel ill lol I've got a 8 month old boy too X

Aww bless her happy birthday 1 years old I'm 14 weeks now I've lost 10lb in them 14 weeks but it getting a bit harder now cos I'm struggling cooking smells n all that make me feel ill lol I've got a 8 month old boy too X
Wow your gonna have your hands full soon best start batch cooking now lol, my friend has found it hard to lose in the last bit of her pregnancy but you have already done well wish I had stuck to it more while I was pregnant wouldn't have to work so hard now lol.

I found it quite easy but that's because I can't have a drink. A few years ago I joined and went to group and put on every week cos I always went over with my wine lol . Yes defo bulk cooking could do with doing that now so we have meals when I feel sick and don't want to cook. X

I put on this week. :( a whole 1lb. Admittedly I wasn't as good as i could have been and I've been having a hot choc before bed to warm me up. They are stopping this week :(

I put on this week. :( a whole 1lb. Admittedly I wasn't as good as i could have been and I've been having a hot choc before bed to warm me up. They are stopping this week :(
Aww no that's annoying my consultant has a syn boy with all the things she wants to use her syns for in it all adding to 70 syns and she has no other syns it's so she knows she s not gone over I might try it and put chocolate options and freddos in it cos I like a hot chocolate and a bit of chocolate in bed lol

Back