Friday weighers

Aww no that's annoying my consultant has a syn boy with all the things she wants to use her syns for in it all adding to 70 syns and she has no other syns it's so she knows she s not gone over I might try it and put chocolate options and freddos in it cos I like a hot chocolate and a bit of chocolate in bed lol
Omg haha I ment syn box not boy lol

Hi All, just found this Friday weigh ins thread.
I weighed a whopping 232 lbs on 2nd Jan and with the help of my lovely wife and all 4 kids preaching about BMI and high blood pressure and having a healthier lifestyle, I'm on a mission.
Lost about 16 lbs so far with tomorrow's weigh in looming.
Good luck to everyone else tomorrow who are braving the scales!! :)

Hi All, just found this Friday weigh ins thread.
I weighed a whopping 232 lbs on 2nd Jan and with the help of my lovely wife and all 4 kids preaching about BMI and high blood pressure and having a healthier lifestyle, I'm on a mission.
Lost about 16 lbs so far with tomorrow's weigh in looming.
Good luck to everyone else tomorrow who are braving the scales!! :)
Good luck and well done so far that's amazing bet your family as really proud of you. Let us know how you get on. I get weighed in 40 mins eeeeeek :innocent0001:

Lost another 2.6 lbs. Dead chuffed, I knew I would slow down a bit but happy as long as the weight keeps heading in the right direction, well done sexy shell and Jo, keep it up :)

Gutted!

I've been doing sw on and off for a couple of years now bit rejoined again a couple of weeks ago online. I've always had big losses on my first week (got lots to lose) and this time I've stayed the same! I'm doin everything right and hate not seeing a result! Grrrr!!

Fingers crossed for next week!

Edit: just weighed myself again and it said I've lost 4 then 6 kilos. Think i may need new scales...

Last edited:
Not feeling confident about tomorrows weigh in, we will see.
Had a combination of plenty of exercise and cake!! :)

Back