Friday weighers

Well done everyone. My exercise must have cancelled out all that lovely cake! Another 3lbs off! :)

Last edited:
Well done everyone, some fab results. :)

Mind if I join you Friday weighers? I lost 2.5lb this week, hoping for at least half a pound next week to get into the 16's and my first stone award (at this new class).

This is a great thread. I'm new here so not sure how it all works. I'm doing Slimmingworld at home and I lost 3lb my first week then just 1/2lb last week. I'm weighing on Fridays too so look forward to sharing and seeing how everyone's doing. :)
Hey welcome aboard look forward to getting h to know you

Friday Morning weigh in.............. These lyrics suit perfectly 'I feel there's trouble ahead' Good luck for tomorrow everyone, hope you feel more optimistic than I do at the moment. STS or half off and I would have somehow escaped we shall see

Friday Morning weigh in.............. These lyrics suit perfectly 'I feel there's trouble ahead' Good luck for tomorrow everyone, hope you feel more optimistic than I do at the moment. STS or half off and I would have somehow escaped we shall see
Panicked for no reason, lost another 2.2lbs, dead chuffed again. Another 1.6lbs to my two stone off then before and after pics and measurements to help me not go back to the bad old ways. MiniMins helps so much to keep me on track, love reading your inspiring stories, keep it up :)

I lost half a pound, not a huge loss but I got my first stone award (from this time round) and I'm into the next stone zone, so very happy. :)

Well done everyone, fab losses this week. x

Bloody food tasting day at slimming world again fri
It's at 10:30 so don't want to do quiche or curry!! Any ideas?

I put on 3 last week I was devistated my consultant was like yer but your pregnant and I was like yer but I had 2 take aways a McDonald's and cake why did I do that?? But since I hit 20 weeks pregnant I've been starving and in orgonised food wise so I need a kick up the bum and get organised and back on it.

He jojo try having more filling foods easier said than done when pregnant, we all fall of the wagon an have a takeaway an everything else it's normal.

Cook things up an keep in the fridge to pick at like breakfast muffins or even left over bbq pulled pork so your not tempted.

Food tasting why not make some overnight oats txt way you have not got to worry about cooking it all I find the pats work best with a bag of defrosted fruits hope this helps Hun x

I will do thanks I used to always have chicken drumsticks in and have them with some salad n cottage cheese might try that again. Yer I will try them oats I have made them before but I made them wrong soaked them just in yogurt without the water they was awful lol thanks for the advice xxx

I don't use water I layer mine so I put a bit of oats then a scoop of yoghurt with sweetner then fruit with another sprinkle of sweetner then do this over again until the pots full an pop in the fridge for the night

Back