Friday weighers

Yay @jojo1978 I stayed the same I'm just gonna cut my arm of lol.
Aww don't worry I'm sure you will loose double next Friday. I'm gonna make loads of soups this week and have omelette and tomatoes and stick to my usual fav meals I can Hide all my veg in like spag Bol chilli and stews might have salmon and boiled potatoes and veg too
That's 4 nights I will be good
I will be happy with 1 off if I can get back under that 15 stone and hopefully stay there until the end of my pregnancy.
Good luck the rest of the Friday weighers

I'm going to see how much people have lost this Friday tomorrow and see how much we have all lost together and then see if we can all beat it next week!!!

I struggle with extra easy I find it hard for lunch if use my b for breakfast an find it hard to control my portion sizes to. I have a stinking cold an not feeling motivated lol j need to kick myself up the bum.

Was dreading my weigh in as beer, nibbles and the odd cake were partaken over the weekend and I reckoned that I was 2.5 lbs up on Monday.
Ended up staying the same so had a bit of a let off, back to planning for the week this week and sticking to the exercise.

How long have you got left jojo?
17 weeks to go now I can't wait I'm so busy with the other one who is 10 months old I keep forgetting so it's going quick but I'm looking forward to having my family loosing my weight going on holiday oh yer at a bottle of wine or two in the garden on a summers night. Best ask my mum to have the kids that night lol x

Was dreading my weigh in as beer, nibbles and the odd cake were partaken over the weekend and I reckoned that I was 2.5 lbs up on Monday.
Ended up staying the same so had a bit of a let off, back to planning for the week this week and sticking to the exercise.
That's good
How much you going for next week? X

It's always that dreaded beer kev lol

Just over 4 months jo ages the last bit drags was awful with my girl at night dead arms pins and needles lol what you got already boy or girl do you know what your having? X

@j0j01978 Going to go for it and I reckon at least 1.6lbs to get to 2 stone off but target has got to be 4lbs!

Could be setting myself up for a fall?
Got on the scales this morning and they showed a loss of 2.6 lbs. I know they can lie but looking good for the Friday weigh in.
I'll try and keep off beer and cake!
Good look to everyone else.

Hi ya I've got a 10 month old boy and having another boy. I feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years lol.
How did you get on xxx

I stayed the same last hoping to lose something this week, I think when you have kids you have got to plan dreading the holidays I am not buying no big bags of crisps as that's where I always trip up in the holidays with the kids at home. My partner went an made a big bowl of them on Sunday I said how can you do that to a fat girl lol that's torture.

I stayed the same last hoping to lose something this week, I think when you have kids you have got to plan dreading the holidays I am not buying no big bags of crisps as that's where I always trip up in the holidays with the kids at home. My partner went an made a big bowl of them on Sunday I said how can you do that to a fat girl lol that's torture.
No don't get them in I did it with freddos but ate them all in one night. Good luck tomorrow xx

Thanks an you I'm just waiting for my chicken stuffed with cream cheese to cook with a big salad, I have been making cakes since 2.30pm today god job I'm not a cake fan.

Bloody scales! got on, 2.8lbs off, got on again 1.2lbs off, got on again 2.0lbs off!!
Fingers crossed for the morning, Settee Monday night, circuit training/badminton Tuesday, jogging Wednesday, jogging Thursday, if I don't lose, all the toys will be thrown out of the pram! :character00116::whacky068: :woohoo:

Bloody scales! got on, 2.8lbs off, got on again 1.2lbs off, got on again 2.0lbs off!!
Fingers crossed for the morning, Settee Monday night, circuit training/badminton Tuesday, jogging Wednesday, jogging Thursday, if I don't lose, all the toys will be thrown out of the pram! :character00116::whacky068: :woohoo:
Good luck kev pass some of your stamina an energy this way.

Back