Friday weighers

Bloody scales! got on, 2.8lbs off, got on again 1.2lbs off, got on again 2.0lbs off!!
Fingers crossed for the morning, Settee Monday night, circuit training/badminton Tuesday, jogging Wednesday, jogging Thursday, if I don't lose, all the toys will be thrown out of the pram! :character00116::whacky068: :woohoo:
Oh god don't get on again! Good luck today X

I love that meal think it's one of my fav.
Dreading this morning weigh in got a feeling I'm not going to loose anything but as long as I don't put on I think it will be ok at this stage. I've had to buy a size 18 maternity leggings and some size 18 jeans cos my 20s was too big so I must be losing something. X

Good luck today everyone xxx

Well, that exercising paid off, lost another 3.2lbs, that's over 2 stone gone so getting tape measure out to see how many inches have gone!

Well done Kev how many inches????
Don't worry shell could be worse I've put my 1.5 back on so back upto 15.2 again I'm soooooooooo mad. I might do some sp days but I think they seem hard to me I'm not supposed to do them being pregnant but I can't see 2 a week doing any harm its only like eating more veg.
Oh well let's not let it beat us lets have a loss next Friday it's nearly summer we can do it!!!
Kev I need your food diary please lol x

I need his motivation after running around all day an 3 kids I'm shattered, I'm going back to my red days told my consultant that as I was very unhappy with today an she says to me if that's what works for you then do it she knew before I started her group that I still do red and green days an she's cool with that where as some consultants won't even discuss them plans now.

I'm taking your postive vibe jo an soaking it all up xxxx hugs for you to for today xxx

I need his motivation after running around all day an 3 kids I'm shattered, I'm going back to my red days told my consultant that as I was very unhappy with today an she says to me if that's what works for you then do it she knew before I started her group that I still do red and green days an she's cool with that where as some consultants won't even discuss them plans now.

I'm taking your postive vibe jo an soaking it all up xxxx hugs for you to for today xxx
I would do what's good for you if you do more red days it might give your body a shock like what's going on here and boost you matabalisem ( ha I can't spell that lol) then maybe go back to the plan I think you are supposed to loose loads on that extra east sp it looks hard tbh but when you look at it closely it looks like red days to me!! No carbs it's meat and veg. Eggs bacon mushrooms and tomatoes. What do you think?
I made a well nice Chinese curry the other night just like a take away you could stick it with stir fry mix and that would be a red day. Yes sp days are defo red days.
Xxxx

Decided to get the measuring tape out after 2 stone gone, dissapearing slowly but getting bigger in the middle!
image.jpeg

Old age kev all goes south hahaha

Jo jo the sp is like red but you can not snack on free foods only speed so where as with red you can have crab sticks or a muller light sp you can not do that I'm not going in expecting a loss this week as had Sunday dinner with friends an they don't use fry light so the spuds were done in oil an had a slither of sticky toffee pudding gonna try limit my syns for the week now, my sister did a week of sp an gained 2lb aswell

Not got weighed this week as not at work and no sales at home (that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!!)
However, double weigh in next Friday which could be a good or bad thing?
Still aiming for my March Challenge of 8lbs off, we will see :)

Not got weighed this week as not at work and no sales at home (that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!!)
However, double weigh in next Friday which could be a good or bad thing?
Still aiming for my March Challenge of 8lbs off, we will see :)
Me too went to gulivers world fri and took hot dogs in a flask and had a carvery on the way home so not looking forward to paying 2 times at weigh in and putting on double. Think my next 15 week till the baby comes will be a struggle X good luck this week x

Old age kev all goes south hahaha

Jo jo the sp is like red but you can not snack on free foods only speed so where as with red you can have crab sticks or a muller light sp you can not do that I'm not going in expecting a loss this week as had Sunday dinner with friends an they don't use fry light so the spuds were done in oil an had a slither of sticky toffee pudding gonna try limit my syns for the week now, my sister did a week of sp an gained 2lb aswell
Oh yer err it's will hard might plan it proper this week. Bet it's easy to slip up and gain quick as well. I think we have all given up last week I'm still not right this week. Shall we all make a fresh start tomorrow . I would like a stay the same or half off but I have not been good. X

Hey always feels such a long time since last Friday @LunaLavalamp you may be surprised but please do not, not go as I know that's when it all slips good luck for tomorrow I'm counting it down as I will have my Friday bottle of wine in the fridge as my treat good luck let us know how it goes

Good luck Marie! I'm sure it will be okay. Let us know how you get on tomorrow and if it's not great, it's not the end of the world. We can start the next week fresh and get back on track.

Hi there,
I'm new to minimins and joined SW for the second time last Friday. I lost a stone on SW two years ago, but got a bit cocky after that and thought I had it completely under control... well not so much. The stone went back on. I started doing cross fit at the same time 3 times a week which involves lots of heavy lifting. So some of my weight gain has been muscle. Anyway. My weigh in day is Friday, I had a loss of 3 pounds this week. I know I should be happy with this, but had hoped for a biiiig loss for motivation first week. I think (...know...) that had I not stuffed myself with pasta I would have probably done better. Anyone else finding it hard to stop eating when satisfied, but continue until they are super stuffed?

Back