Friday's Menu

Louise24

Gold Member
Hello everyone,

Had a random week, been to London and back twice (3.5hrs each way) and been running round like a blue arsed fly. My plan kind of went out the window at one point:cry:, but I still kept it low kcal so fingers crossed for WI.

B: Yogurt (and a bit of easter egg) - Free and 5 syns
L: Homemade spicy parsnip soup - Free
D: Pasta, quorn and veg - Free with 28g cheese - 1A

S: 1/2 tin of mushy peas :eek:(Free) and microwave crips (Free).

Just realised I've not actually got any B's.... hmm, will update later. xxx

Afternoon!!! Sounds like you are doing fine especially with the added commute!!

B: fruit, oats HE B, seeds 2 syns, mullerlight
L: syn free sausages, baked beans HE B, 2 eggs
D: Grilled chicken, leeks, and roasted bns

S: babybel light HE A, fruit, cake 5 syns
E: 35 mins aerobics
W: 2 litres

Have a good day! Well what's left LOL
x

Microwave chips???? free, where or how did you get them?
Keep up the good work louise24 and i hope you are keeping well. Any news on the boyfriend front?
Ruthy xxxx

Steph your menu looks nice too.....i take it you will be up for the march april excercise challenge yay?
Ruthy xxx

Ruthy... the microwave crisps, just slice potato and put in the plastic tray thing in the microwave for 6 minutes. I hope they are free (on green) as I've been eating them all afternoon....!!

Boyfriend front..... Saw him at weekend and was looking at him and listening to the drival he was coming out with when I suddenly realised... actually sunshine, you're not worth it, I'm much happier being single than being in a pants relationship. (He has his uses though, but I'm not seeing it as a relationship anymore). So yeah.... I've sorted my head out and realised I'm worth more.

Hope you are ok too and your other half has stopped being a numpty!?

Blimey... my house is being pounded by hail stones the size of golf balls.... I'm going to take cover under the stairs!!!! x

OMG its nice and sunny where i am, it has been all day, i want snow but i dont think im going to et any.
Yes i know what you mean about men having their uses but hun just cut yerself clean from him....worth it in the end.
hows the diet?
Ruthy xxx

Diet is going ok thanks Ruthy, missed WI on Monday as was in London with work :-(, but fingers crossed for this week, not sure I'm going to make my March target unless I get a severe case of food poisoning between now and then!!! Well done on your loss last week, and the 1/2 lb this week is nothing. Keep going girly xxx

Back