Fridge Pickers Wear Bigger Knickers!

Well here goes another "starting my diet" day today. Annoying when you look back to how focused you have been in previous stages of your life when you have achieved good weight loss. Very difficult to uphold though, when if like me, eating is an enjoyable hobby as well as a necessity. I also find I use food as a reward; bad day = deserve a take away as I feel so crap, good day = Im too happy to care im going to treat myself....

At 23 years old having almost constantly battled with my weight my whole life I have made a concious decision to loose weight for the last time. I graduate on July 14th 2011 and do not want to have fat face photos, I want to feel confident sexy and happy!

Ive never been able to wear what I want to wear. I want to order a dress online; a SHORT one with NO SLEEVES *shudder*(WITHOUT TRYING IT ON :O) and for it to fit and look great when it arrives.

So I have decided to try and help me stay focused using this site, after finding it very helpful to find syn values. The support given and the bad days shared even just from a readers perspective is uplifting!!

Wish me luck im guna need it! :p

Hey sounds like your focused this time, you will find some fantastic recipe ideas on this site to try.... good luck :)

Hiya,

I love the title of your diary :D I must have done a lot of fridge picking lol.

Well done on your impending Graduation and I am sure you will look fab...you seem determined to succeed and I wish you all the luck.

Good luck and remember it's doable!!!

Back