fridge raiders

unhappychappy

sorry i never heard of them or they sweets, taytos, nuts ?????????

they're chicken bites

and utter lushness;)

Like real chicken breast meat.. not a crisp or anything :)

They come in a bag of about 12 little chicken breast chunks.

I've tried Tesco here for them but they don't have them...there is an iceland in Dublin and I will be there on thursday so was going to try there....are they frozen or chilled...

Chilled.

I only like the roast chicken ones, not keen on the other flavours taste a bit processed and have a weird buttery taste, although i think thats just my odd tastebuds as everyone else adores the other flavours lol.

Theyre always sold out whenever i look for them but they are in tescos and asda where all the ham and chicken slices are xx

We don't have asda here...I looked in the frozen part of Tesco will go again today and look in the proper part...we may not have them though for some reason they don't stock everything they do in UK...I might ask the manager if he can get them in for me...I'll just smile sweetly at him!

Theyre in a little bag shaped like a crisp packet right by all things like pepperami and other chilled meats :) only cheap too.

xx

i couldnt see me slef munching on them unlessthey were flavoured in choclate!!!:sigh:

Back