Friend?!! I'll show her!!

Camille

Silver Member
OMG got an email from a 'friend' today asking me to go for drinks for her birthday mid June. Emailed her back saying yeah defo up for that but doing cambridge diet so will be off the alcohol! Her reply was 'Ha ha it's a few weeks off yet and you won't survive 3 days doing that diet if you can't drink ha ha':party0036:
Arrrghhhhh :banghead: can't wait to see her face when I turn up 2 stone lighter then when she last saw me!!!
Okay, whinge over!! Hope you are all having a good day x :wavey:

you go girl! what a negative thing for her to say (even if she thought it she should have left it in her thoughts) Wish I could be therefore to see her mouth drop open.
good luck hun
xxxxxx

Don't you just love "friends"...

her jaw will hit the floor and you'll be shining....what a vision..

keep going..

xxx

I have had similar comments- really makes me cross and upset. However, when I am upset I eat so am really trying to fight the old habits! My situation was over an ice cream and I said no because going on holiday soon- my "friend" laughed and said "like it will show"- this really upset me because I think I am (for the first time in my life) doing quite well....... with friends like these eh?!

grrr people are so willing to knock you off your perch, cant wait to hear how you get on when you see her :)

faaab incentive..!! you can show her..!! (in the nicest possible most friendly way.. lol.. :D)

x x x

I have had I think I am (for the first time in my life) doing quite well....... with friends like these eh?!

42 lb lost! You most certainly are doing VERY well.

Camille, what a negative thing to say but good for you turning it into a positive ;) you show her!!

I'm sure she probably meant it in a funny way. It sounds like the kind of thing I might say to my friend and I KNOW she couldn't go a week without Vodka, lol.

You can do it though and use it as an incentive to show her what you're made of and I'm sure she will be well impressed and take her comment right back!

Back