Friggin starvin

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
1st day back 100% and I'm sooooo hungry. Thank god my partner is with me to stop me caving again. Think I'll have the soup, bath then early night and get day 1 over with x

alig2009 said:
I am also on my first day back not exactly the easiest day I've ever had but not that bad good luck tomorrow!!

Yep I know, can't wait to get into ketosis again and see the weight fall off, it will be so much better

Day two here I come!

I'm half way through day 2 also. Not too bad, just feel like I'm missing to do something- eat!!!! It's bearable at the mo. Just hope it stays like this and doesn't get more torturous x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LizClarke said:
I'm half way through day 2 also. Not too bad, just feel like I'm missing to do something- eat!!!! It's bearable at the mo. Just hope it stays like this and doesn't get more torturous x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to hear its all going ok I'm sure u will be fine just one more day and den it's plain sailing!!

Just had a sneaky weigh in, lost 4lb of the 6lb put on so I'm on target for a loss for next Monday.

alig2009 said:
Had a weight in today 8lbs down after 4 days!!

Ahhh nice one, just weighed my self and lost 9lb this week and I've got 2 more days till weigh in. I'm over the moon

Back