Frijj

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
All the best for your start today. Keep us updates. Stay strong and stay positive, weight will be dropping off you soon.

Charlie xx

Thanks hun. Doing ok so far! Just about to have a shake. x

Keep going matey.

I am struggling big time today, but will get through it

Charlie xx

Thanks I intend to.

Oh hun I'm sorry. What's up today? Are you hungry? x x

Yeah Jooles, hunger pangs are baaaaaaaad. Hey ho, I will get through it. Feel a waffling day coming on. Ignore kids and sit on pc waffling on Minimins lol

Whatever gets you through it!! lol

So are you not in ketosis yet? I thought you didn't feel hungry when you got into it.

No idea, not got sticks to pee on. Doesn't help that I am fanciful too, kids had something from the bakery for lunch (won't mention what) and could have easily had one. Am keeping my sights on June initially and then Oct and want to look good for then.

Am so going to get on your nerves by my waffling. Once you start ignoring me I will get the message rofl

Charlie xx

Waffle away, hun. I've never known a forum to be so supportive of wafflers. :D :D

Besides, if you stop, I'll have to stop too!!

The bakery? Oh no. Well Les (my OH) offered me a liqueur chocolate a minute ago and wondered why I just looked at him!! :d'oh:

Did she not give you any sticks? She forgot to give me some but I remembered when I was at the end of the road and turned round to get some. I think she thought I'd changed my mind straight away when I turned back up on her doorstep!! lol

Waffle as much as you like. I'm sure I'll be the same when I'm a few days in!!!

Waffle away, hun. I've never known a forum to be so supportive of wafflers. :D :D

Besides, if you stop, I'll have to stop too!!

Bah, better carry on then. Can't have you stopping Lily.

Jooles, no she didn't. Will ask her when I see her Weds

Back