From 14 stone to 13 stone

Woo hooooo finally out of the 15s! Hello everyone :D

Hello & Welcome x

I went from 15st 3.0lb to 14st 12lb in my 1st week :)

When you drop down from one number in stones to the one below it feels like a massive achievement :patback:

Oh yes, it surely does!...I'm hoping to get out of here next week! xx

starting here with 14st 13lbs of me... lets see how long it will take me to reach the 13's! How long has it taken YOU:scale:??? xxxx

Hi guys, only here briefly i hope, have been staying in the 15 - 14 group for moral support for someone, but now they are coming down to here, just as i, hopefully, will be stepping down again to the 13 - 12 group.

:talk017:..WOO HOO LADIES!! well done.....hope to follow you ASAP x

:superwoman: Bye everyone, I am out of here ! I lost 5.5lbs this week ! :D I'm now 13.12.5 lbs . Hope to see you all in the next stone bracket soon .

Kay xx :)

Congrats to everyone on their weight loss and progression to the next Thread

:happy096::happy096:

Hello everyone, I'm elated to be here, not been in this stone bracket for years. Lost 3lb today taking me to 14st13lb, happy happy happy!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm pretty gutted as I had a 2lb gain this week bringing me to 14st 0.5lb. Desperate to see the 13st category appear on the scales nxt wk! I'm new to SW so a gain in the first few wks is pretty shameful :-/ need to plan plan plan I guess! Any useful tips from anyone would be much appreciated :)

I'm pretty gutted as I had a 2lb gain this week bringing me to 14st 0.5lb. Desperate to see the 13st category appear on the scales nxt wk! I'm new to SW so a gain in the first few wks is pretty shameful :-/ need to plan plan plan I guess! Any useful tips from anyone would be much appreciated :)

If you don't already, try doing a food diary on here. I did one for a week or 2 and it changed my approach and the scales started going down at a regular pace.

Back