From 14 stone to 13 stone

Aww sarah that's lovely.
Ellen yep ive done sucess express it always boosts my loses so id definitely give it ago.
Ooh Lydia me too, after weigh in today ive got 2.5 to go before I reach the other side. Though not looking good as im going away for 4 days this week :eek:

Oh thanks ladies, of SE doesn't work this week I will give the 777 ago! I want another stone off by Xmas but it ain't looking likely at the mo as things have really slowed down now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww sarah that's lovely.
Ellen yep ive done sucess express it always boosts my loses so id definitely give it ago.
Ooh Lydia me too, after weigh in today ive got 2.5 to go before I reach the other side. Though not looking good as im going away for 4 days this week :eek:

Good luck x

WI today and lost 2.5lb giving me a 4st 8lb loss overall! I'm sitting rocking on 14st.0.5lb now so fingers crossed I will drop into the 13st bracket next week x

thats amazing well done! How much more do you want to lose?

Oh thanks chick, I'm really not sure, I'm still to set a target as I'm just hoping that one day I will look in the mirror and know that this is my ideal weight x

Another pound off for me last night taking me to 14.1 so close to getting into the 13's!! Can't wait!

Hi everyone. I cant quite believe I have made it to this room. Only by half a pound mind you but it still counts right?!

Hi everyone, I'd like to join your group. I re-joined SW in September, making slow progress as I really struggle with weight loss but need to lose for health reasons. My weigh in is on Wednesday. xXx

Hi everyone, I'd like to join your group. I re-joined SW in September, making slow progress as I really struggle with weight loss but need to lose for health reasons. My weigh in is on Wednesday. xXx

Hi, back on the wagon again! First weeks weigh tomorrow and am doing it from home. So worried that I'm not doing this right - eeekk!

Back