From 14 stone to 13 stone

Keep it up ladies, I look forward to the day I get there myself and hopefully I wont be waiting as long for this one as I was waiting to get from the 15st to the 14st group

Its written in your book so yes it is a loss and well done, you deserve this, I suppose be vigilant for the next week

I was in the 14 8's again this morning.

There is about a five pound difference between my scales and the sw scales so that is possible, don't be so hard on yourself

14st 8's again. At least it looks like I have lost another pound since weigh in. Might be a good loss for me by Thursday

Hi guys can I join your group :) I'm currently 14,12, , looking for support to get through this zone ,
Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yo-yo dieter, your putting yourself through torture doing this wait until Thursday and I'm sure you will have a loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mariavon, course you can join us, I only joined last Tuesday as I was 4 months trying to get out of the 15's welcome

Your very welcome

YAY.......down into the 14st 7's this morning which is the lightest I have been. :-D

...and another morning in the 14st 7's.

excellent ladies, you will both be leaving very soon if you keep this up, well done

Back