From 14 stone to 13 stone

I found this forum after searching for Slimming World Recipes. I'm a newbie getting to grips with SW and yesterday was my second meeting. I managed to lose 5.5 lbs in my first week and am keen to keep the momentum going. It would be really great to have a source of advice, tips and support in between meetings as I think I'm in danger of committing rookie errors!

At yesterday's meeting the scales showed 14 4 lbs so I think this is the thread for me!

Hi everyone, I lost 1lb this week, which brings me down to 14st13, and I'm really happy to be joining this group. :0icanfly:

That's a fantastic weight loss Jenny :0clapper: Well done

Hi I'm new to minimins, and came across this forum. Had my first weigh in last Thursday, was absolutely devastated that I weigh 14.7Lb, the heaviest I've ever been. I have my son's christening on the 6th of August, and would love to lose at least 2 stones by then. I've done slimming world before and lost 29Lb in 9 Weeks, Regarding the syns, I used to countdown from a 105, some days I had 4 Syns, and on a Saturday I had 40 (

Hi I'm new to minimins, and came across this forum. Had my first weigh in last Thursday, was absolutely devastated that I weigh 14.7Lb, the heaviest I've ever been. I have my son's christening on the 6th of August, and would love to lose at least 2 stones by then. I've done slimming world before and lost 29Lb in 9 Weeks, Regarding the syns, I used to countdown from a 105, some days I had 4 Syns, and on a Saturday I had 40 (

Hi Betty,

welcome to minimins :)

best of luck on your weight loss journey x x

Thank you I still can't believe the amount of food you can consume and still lose weight. Been reading through this thread and everyone has given me inspiration to lose some weight, hoping for at least a 2Lb loss Thursday, wish me luck x

Thank you I still can't believe the amount of food you can consume and still lose weight. Been reading through this thread and everyone has given me inspiration to lose some weight, hoping for at least a 2Lb loss Thursday, wish me luck x

yeah I eat loads more now than before and have lost every week. you could start your own diary, I find it good motivation posting everyday. good luck, sure you'll get at least 2lbs off :)

x x

Lost 2.5lb first weigh in, Happy with that! I was thinking of doing a couple of sp days next week to boost weight but am very confused. I understand the concept and was planning on having salmon or tuna steaks on night as a protein. Does anyone know why the fresh ones are considered P, but not the frozen ones? Thanks ;)

Hi, all! I just joined the forum and I'm starting slimming world (again) now. Going from 14stone to 13stone is my first goal.

Jumping into this thread today (by .25lb!) Lost 2.25lb this week for a new stone bracket.

Quiet thread, been struggling a little the last few weeks so need to get my mojo back and get off the next 3 stone..

Quiet thread, been struggling a little the last few weeks so need to get my mojo back and get off the next 3 stone..

I've been stuck in the 14's since April :( Definitely lost my mojo for a while too but I've had losses for the last 3 weeks running so must have started doing something right again.

I've had slower losses with having 3 weeks of -.5's then this week I hit my 3.5 stone award by losing 1.75lbs.

2lb loss this week bringing me in to this zone (finally) can't believe it didn't seem possible at the beginning. However now I'm here I'm going to try really hard to make it to the next zone which really would be unbelievable. Couldn't do it without your support guys xxxx

Back