From 14 stone to 13 stone

Had a bad week after the 4.1/2 stone , put on 7 1/2 then took of 3.1/2. Away last week and lost a pound this week. 3 to get back to 4.1/2st.

I weigh 14.7 this week

I am joining this post as I am over 1/2 way to the 13 zone. I should realistically have been here weeks ago but fell off the wagon. Hopefully this in about 10 days I should be in the 13 zone :)

I’m currently 14 stone 6. Hoping to get into the next stone bracket in about a months time. Good luck all. X

I’m currently flirting between 14st1 and 14st3, rather annoying, but hoping it’ll come off this week.

Hi everyone, I currently weigh 14st 4lbs so hoping to shift at least 2lbs this week. Getting of sick of hovering between 14st 2lbs and 14st 7lbs 😞

Nearly to 14s
Couple to go.
I was on here way back to April 2018.
Trying to get back

Weighed in this morning after my holiday and I’m back up to 14:7 so here I go again aiming to be 13 something by June. We can do it......

I am back. Now 14st 13lb.

...................... Nine pounds to go to get back to

6 April 2018
#5,881

Lost 3lbs. I am now 14st 4lbs. Have now lost 4.1/2 stone

What s difference a year makes.

Last edited:
Lost 3lb this week taking me to 14:4 happy with that, now to repeat it lol.

I know the feeling, I struggle too.

I live alone so it is up to me what I bring into the house. Should make it easier? Doesn't though.

Does that say 11lbs in 5 weeks. If it does that is good. Never enough though.

Hoping it gets easier for you Denise x

I know the feeling, I struggle too.

I live alone so it is up to me what I bring into the house. Should make it easier? Doesn't though.

Does that say 11lbs in 5 weeks. If it does that is good. Never enough though.

Hoping it gets easier for you Denise x
I wish, that’s from Christmas, I stuck 100% through January and lost 11lb.....needless to say February was a binge fest lol....I eat out of boredom mainly, I go to the gym but that doesn’t help. I’ve done it so many times I’ve lost count same as everyone on here really. Just have to keep trying x

Wow not been on here. Forgot about it.

I am now 14.12. just need one more pound to get back to 4stone. Then after that another 7st to get back to 4.1/2st lost previously.

Going away with family to Felixstowe end of September. 18 weeks away.
Love to lose at least a stone my then.

Back