From 14 stone to 13 stone

Down 1.5 to 14-st 9lbs

Happy out considering I have been nibbling at Easter eggs. The 30 day shred is working anyway!

I have come to the conclusion that I am in desperate need of some clothes lol I have literally nothing but track bottoms and vest tops that fit me!

despite easter feasts I cracked it this week!!!! went from 14.1 to 13.7 and a half in one week... over half a stone loss!! got club 10 and fiiiirmly in the 13 something now. soo excited to join the 13 to 12 group now... im getting there!! you all are too... if i can break through this stone.. you all can to. we're all gunna be skinny and sexyyyyy!!! x

Well done!! That's amazing!

tubster said:
despite easter feasts I cracked it this week!!!! went from 14.1 to 13.7 and a half in one week... over half a stone loss!! got club 10 and fiiiirmly in the 13 something now. soo excited to join the 13 to 12 group now... im getting there!! you all are too... if i can break through this stone.. you all can to. we're all gunna be skinny and sexyyyyy!!! x

Wow well done u :)

I have come to the conclusion that I am in desperate need of some clothes lol I have literally nothing but track bottoms and vest tops that fit me!
Well dont spend too much on them cause you will be down another dress size in no time the rate you are going :)

I was delighted to throw out a load of clothes and fit into stuff that I couldn't get over my head at xmas!

Just wish I could get rid of my door knocker belly! Kids have me destroyed would give anything for a flat belly!

W O W!

Didn't make my run the weather was awful where I am! So going to do o e today before WI :) and then walk to wI need to shift a few extra Easter treat pounds lol

sl1nkyminny said:
Didn't make my run the weather was awful where I am! So going to do o e today before WI :) and then walk to wI need to shift a few extra Easter treat pounds lol

A weatherproof jacket is worth investing in-I asked on fb if anyone had 1 for sale and someone gave me hers-it's a bit big :) but it helps keep the wind and rain off :)

I think I might have to lol then I can't make these feeble excuses ! Just been and bought some running pants aswell! I'm getting myself all kitted out :) just hope I keep it up!

sl1nkyminny said:
I think I might have to lol then I can't make these feeble excuses ! Just been and bought some running pants aswell! I'm getting myself all kitted out :) just hope I keep it up!

I'm addicted-my bootcamp is on a weeks break next week so contemplating getting up early for an extra run instead :) x

Emmamb said:
I'm addicted-my bootcamp is on a weeks break next week so contemplating getting up early for an extra run instead :) x

Yeah iv just been for my first run! I was so nervous I felt like a complete toolbag but I did it and it really wasn't as bad as I thought! I just put in my headphones and just did what the guy said on the c5k and before I knew it he was telling me to cool down I was like =0 I was just getting into it and ready to go again! Lol I really think I'm gonna keep it up! Plus with the added company of my MIL dog made it even more fun! Anyway off to WI now! I hope I have shifted a few extra pounds! Wish me luck lol x

sl1nkyminny said:
Yeah iv just been for my first run! I was so nervous I felt like a complete toolbag but I did it and it really wasn't as bad as I thought! I just put in my headphones and just did what the guy said on the c5k and before I knew it he was telling me to cool down I was like =0 I was just getting into it and ready to go again! Lol I really think I'm gonna keep it up! Plus with the added company of my MIL dog made it even more fun! Anyway off to WI now! I hope I have shifted a few extra pounds! Wish me luck lol x

:yay: good luck hun xx

I forgot to say aswell that I'm 13.3 so if to the next group now! Massive thankyou to everyone for all your support! And good luck and see you all soon :)

Speed soup

4 carrots
2 parsnip
3 leeks
1 large onion
1 tin of green lentils
1 tin of mixed bean salad
1 tin of baked beans

Put everything in a big pot and let it b

It's delicious and speeds things up!

Thanks for the recipe - made this tonight and it made loads!!! Now have speed soup for lunch at work, container full in fridge and another container in freezer ...... It goes on and on and on xx

Back