From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good luck those weighing in today! I weighed in at 14st 7 on Tuesday (1.5 off) I can't wait to say im in the 13's though! It just seems so much better than 14 doesnt it?!

Were are you at now? I'm at 14 11.5 (was down to 14 6 a few weeks ago)
We should make a pact to log in everyday and support each other down to the 13's xx

Gained 1/2 tonight, think ill be here forever!!!!

Were are you at now? I'm at 14 11.5 (was down to 14 6 a few weeks ago)
We should make a pact to log in everyday and support each other down to the 13's xx

Sorry to hear that you are at 14 11.5. what happend?. You overtook me afew weeks back. Yes we all should support each other to get to 13's by end of May (hopefully).

Last edited:
5lbs until I get out of here. Would love to do it by the end of the month.

Rosielea said:
Sorry to hear that you are at 14 11.5. what happend?. You overtook me afew weeks back. Yes we all should support each other to get to 13's by end of May (hopefully).

Had a bad few weeks and it caught up :( feeling positive this week,feel like I've got my mojo back xx

How's everybody doing??

Shenzi-are you ready to move down into the 13's??

My mojo is still here so I'm actually looking forward to weigh in on weds xx

Emmamb said:
How's everybody doing??

Not bad this end Emma, you? What times WI on Wednesday?
I weigh tomorrow and I soooooo want 3lbs off! That'll be my 6 stone so fingers crossed! If I get anything less I won't be disappointed but it'll be great to have another shiny :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
I weigh tomorrow and I soooooo want 3lbs off! That'll be my 6 stone so fingers crossed! If I get anything less I won't be disappointed but it'll be great to have another shiny :D xx

I usually weigh in at 7pm but think il be going to the 10am group cos hubby is out til late.
Feeling quite positive-hoping for a decent loss to get me back on track Xx

Fingers crossed for ur 6st award xx

Emmamb said:
How's everybody doing??

In my mind Ive been ready for weeks, just my body still needing to catch up lol Ive had a really good week though so fingers crossed for Thursday! Good luck on Wednesday x

Emmamb said:
I usually weigh in at 7pm but think il be going to the 10am group cos hubby is out til late.
Feeling quite positive-hoping for a decent loss to get me back on track Xx

Fingers crossed for ur 6st award xx

And remember we weigh less in the morning so hope it's a super duper loss for you!

What plan you been following this week? I've tried mixing it up a bit recently, couple of green, couple EE and one red (today). I always find red the hardest though and green by far the easiest for me. Might try a week of EE though, see how it goes?
Eeee I am all excited about WI! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
And remember we weigh less in the morning so hope it's a super duper loss for you!

What plan you been following this week? I've tried mixing it up a bit recently, couple of green, couple EE and one red (today). I always find red the hardest though and green by far the easiest for me. Might try a week of EE though, see how it goes?
Eeee I am all excited about WI! Xx

I try and do more red because make me retain water and therefore weigh heavier-always have a good loss if I've done a few red/low carb ee days xx

Good Luck Minky.

I want 2.5 lbs to get under 200 lbs on Thursday.

Back