From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'll start after hangover food tomorrow, lol!!!

Pizza hut for lunch today... had a proper fat bird noisy eating moment!!! But to make up for it I have burnt nearly 900 cals through a class this morning and shed loads of walking this afternoon... so pretty balanced day so far, plenty of naughty and plenty of good.

How's everyone else getting on x

p.s legs and arse blooming killing me now... clearly not build to burn that much in one day!!!

I hope to join you within a couple of weeks :) just 5lb to go till I can xxx

Until then why not start your own group, 15 to 14 stone bracket... you'll have a good head start and I'm sure people would like the support. x

Don't let xsarahx join... I hear she's a right trouble maker!!!

ooooh can I join please -if I'm very good :angel09:

I weigh in on Sundays and hit my "easter target" this morning and was just pondering what my next challenge was going to be :D

Im now 14st 7.5lb -down from 23st 4lbs and Tuesday will mark my 1 year anniversary with SW ..... gawd I LOVE SW :heartpump:

I have signed up to a charity trek in Nepal next year so there is no way my a** can leave the SW wagon :nono: -not that I'd want to if Im honest...

Hope you are all having a good weekend...

Hi
I am 14st 3lbs so hoping to only be with you for a very short time. Hoping that will be in the 13's within next 2 weeks.

This thread sounds like great fun!!! I'm just into the 14's (14st 13 1/2lb) so have a long way to go in it. This is the biggy for me as its the stone that I'll hopefully get under the 200lb mark

This thread sounds like great fun!!! I'm just into the 14's (14st 13 1/2lb) so have a long way to go in it. This is the biggy for me as its the stone that I'll hopefully get under the 200lb mark

I'd forgotten about that... how amazing will it be to get under the 200's!!! We can all have that milestone during our time with this group, wahoo!!! x

Oooh me too please! Just weighed in this am and I'm 14.11 1/2 after being 15 something for the last 3 months. Can't wait to get into the 13's again!

The 15's were a pain in the backside for me to. Seemed like I was in them forever!!! 13's here I come :D

I hated the 15's too, I'd been in them for FAR TOO LONG!!! Down to the 13's for me too!!! x

Can join too please I'm 14.9 as of tonight joined 3 wks ago at 15.4 and really want to be in 13s asap because hopefully I'll have gone down from a size 16-18 for the warmer weather

I'm still here, just. 14 bang on tonight :)

How's everyone doing?

Thats fantastic Crys... sounds like you will be in the 13's very soon :)

I hope so, I never plan to be 14 something again (except if pregnant)

Back