From 14 stone to 13 stone

I lost 1/2 lb this week so I am now 14st 1.5lbs. Fingers crossed I will get to the 13's in the next couple of weeks.

I'm hopeful for a loss this week so I can put easter and the royal wedding behind me... stupid food and alcohol!!! x

14:07 this morning, half way to the 13's, hopefully I'll get there in 6 weeks, come on!!!

Well done Lindsey.....every time I weigh myself I still seem to be just below 15st....I know I should stop weighing myself at home, but I just can't seem to help it this week. I just need to put my faith into the plan..I am sticking to it 100% so there is no reason why I should not loose this week!

Sazie

I'm with you on the just under 15 stone - my problem is that I don't stick to the diet. :sigh:
When I do I lose weight - its simple - so keep at it.

I have weigh in tomorrow, it's been a short week for me this week as I am changing classes, last week I weighed wednesday and back again tomorrow....will see how much of an effect it has! So desperately want to get into the 13s, I'm currently 14st1lb so even 1.5 lb would make me happy! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

I am desperately wanting to hit the 13 bracket, weigh in tomorrow but I dont think I will manage it as it is a short week for me, ive changed classes so last week weighed in Wednesday so really only had 4 days!! Eeek!!

Fingers are officially crossed!! Xxxx

I stayed the same last week , but have lost 3lb this week . my next goal is 14.5 st , just 4.5lb away . I have loss 2st 1.5lb since 24th jan and I can honestly say it hasnt been difficult at all ..............something seems to have clicked this time

My fingers are crossed Clare - let us know how you got on!
Well upon weighing again today....I know I shouldn't I'm still literally just under 15st!! Grrrrrr.
My resolution this week now is to stop weighing until group on Weds....I'm going to drive myself mad otherwise!!

I am hoping for a better week, after a gain last week. Fingers crossed

Hi all :) Joined here a year or so ago (?) but barely filled in my details before life took a turn and finally getting to grips with losing the weight again.

14 st 1/2lb at the moment :D Have decided not to weigh myself this week as I think the weight loss has slowed down a bit so when I weigh myself this weekend, it will have been a fortnight between weigh-ins. Boy am i hoping to have gone below the 14 stone mark. It's been 3 and a 1/2 years since I was last below 14.

The next goal will be to get to 13st 4lb, the weight I was when I met the bf.

Well done on sts Clare - I know its not a loss like you wanted, but much better to sts than put on - plus I find if I sts with no explanation I'm usually due a biggish loss the week after.

Hi trcy1066 - like you I joined over a year ago but have only posted anything really this last week, I too have finally got to grips (I hope!) with this weight loss malarkey and hope to kick bad habits for good!

Thanks Sazie, yes I am hoping I will have a bigger loss next week, but like you say it's better to sts than put on!! The scales did quiver between 1.5 and 1 but settled on the 1....I'd have been gutted to have put on after being so good! Phew!!

That's great Mel...14st 4 1/2 is def going the right way!! Plus you are the right side of 14 and a half!
Well done on the pound loss!

I am really hoping that I can turn around the unexpected gain I had last week - WI tonight

Fingers crossed for u. I'm sure you'll do fab...especially if there was no reason for last weeks gain. Let us know how u get on.

Back