From 14 stone to 13 stone

Rather worried.

I'm not looking forward to tonight's weigh-in. I hope that I'll still be on the 14 -> 13 zone! Although I'm banking on it.:wave_cry:

CarolineE said:
I'm not looking forward to tonight's weigh-in. I hope that I'll still be on the 14 -> 13 zone! Although I'm banking on it.:wave_cry:

I am the same as you - had a slight mishap over the weekend when some dominos pizza jumped into my mouth - not at all hopeful for tonights weigh in. Good luck!!

Ah well - i stayed the same - the syns calculator told me that the pizza was 6.5 syns a slice & i only had 3 slices - but my C said that there is no free food on a pizza ( even if yiu have veg etc) so apparenty i used the calculator wrong!! Lesson learned!

Oooh no.....I would have thought the veg counted towards free food.
STS better than a gain though.....I gained last week and it was sooo annoying I felt like I was going backwards. Plus at least you know what the issue was so you can ignore the pizza next week and be sure of a loss :)
Still WI tomo...fingers crossed for a loss!!

Hi all I have moved from the 15-14 stone group as I lost 3.5 lbs in first weigh in so now 14stone 13.5. Hoping joining these groups will help me break quickly into the next stone!!

Best of look all we need to be dropping a clothes size for summer xxx

14:06 this morning, getting there slowly but surely, wahoo!!!

14st 9.5 lbs last night with a -2lbs, nearly half way through

Hi all could I possibly join in on your group? Weighing just under 15 stone stopping and starting all the time, need to get my arse into gear for my holidays in 9 weeks and would appreciate the support:)
Thanks x

Well done Lindsey and nc1967!
Lets Hope - of course you can join - the more the merrier! I've only just joined and find the support invaluable!

Well I've just had my WI....lost 3.5p - really pleased! Although I did WI this morning and I usually WI in the evening, so will be lighted in the morning as I'd not had anything to eat or drink, but even if I take this into account I'm really pleased! I've stuck to it 100% this week, so I'm feeling really re-motivated. Got a hard week ahead as off to London on the weekend and we are going wine tasting, Michelin star meal and a few other naughty things planned. But still, its only the weekend, I'm going to try and be uber good the rest of the time! Hoping for another pound off, don't think that's unattainable and that would also give me my 2 stone award!!..so fingers crossed!!

Wow your weekend in London sounds fab.

Wow your weekend in London sounds fab.

Yeah I am looking forward to it, but I'm also worrying about it to as I don't want it to interfere with weight loss, I know I should just go and enjoy it.....as I don't want to be the annoying one looking at the fat content in everything!! But at the same time I don't want to have a set back, I still want to try and lose this week, even if just half a pound.

Thanks for all the support but I am leaving you. I lost 2lb this week and I'm now in the 13's!!!!!!!!

Sleepy59 said:
Thanks for all the support but I am leaving you. I lost 2lb this week and I'm now in the 13's!!!!!!!!

Well done!!!

Un/fortunately, you get to see me for a little longer!!

I lost 2lb today, putting me at 14st 2lb!!! So hopefully next week I'll shift the last of it and join the 13s, get my half stone and start body magic bronze properly!!

Have a great week!! Xxxx

MrsBurgundy said:
Well done!!!

Un/fortunately, you get to see me for a little longer!!

I lost 2lb today, putting me at 14st 2lb!!! So hopefully next week I'll shift the last of it and join the 13s, get my half stone and start body magic bronze properly!!

Have a great week!! Xxxx

I really enjoyed getting my bronze body magic last night. I know that the exercise has helped me :)

Today Is the start of silver!

Sleepy59 said:
I really enjoyed getting my bronze body magic last night. I know that the exercise has helped me :)

Today Is the start of silver!

That's great!!! With any luck I'll be following you jn the 13s shortly with my bronze in hand!! Good luck with silver!!! Xxxxx

Sleepy59 said:

Well done
I am still here at 14 12 so will be a while for me!!!!
Have to be good as got a few days next week in Belgium (no waffles or choc!!) and following week a few days in London
Means I miss 2 weigh ins but I will do lots of walking and will be taking my food diary!!!

hey ladies may i join. i'm in here hopefully not much longer, lost 5lb on wednesday bring my weight down to 14st 2lb, i started at 19st 8.5lb on jan 5th so this is quite an achievement

Only lost a 1lb but it's brought my weight below 14 stone :clap: so off to to the next thread .. tata folks. Look forward to seeing you all again VERY soon :cross:

Back