From 14 stone to 13 stone

I forgot to post on Sat, 14:05 at weigh in so getting closer to the 13's, hopefully manage it in three or four weeks, come on Linds!!! x

Just ended up with 1/2 lb this week ( am i daily weigher so was on target for more ) but getting there slowly but surely

Hi everyone,

I started at 14st 6.5lb, lost 2lb at first WI on Thurs so now 14st 4.5lb.

I've promised my leader I wont stick to it 100% straight away and ease myself in gently as I had my 3rd baby recently and he's only just 6 weeks old. I'm breastfeeding too so I was a bit worried about affecting my supply if I lost too much too quickly.

Aiming for another 2lb off this week but been a bit naughty this weekend. Have just spent 40mins playing Wii Fit and walk at least 4 miles a day doing the school run so hopefully that will help counteract the naughty! Also got lots of superspeed foods planned in my meals so fingers crossed :D

Hi guys, well I lost 2lb this morning bringing me down to 13st13lb so I am afraid to say I will be leaving you today! Look forward to seeing you all in the next group!

OK, Im going to join the club, I havent been under 15 in a long time, and have just got to 14.11 1/2.

Hopefully I won't stay around too long! As I would love to be in Club 13!

Lisa x

Hey Everyone,This is my first post so please excuse mistakes lol.
Im 14st 8lbs been stuck here for a little while,ive really gone all out this week by exercising and on diet no more then 10 syns per day.
I have weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed Ill be here just a little while
Kelly

Hey Everyone,This is my first post so please excuse mistakes lol.
Im 14st 8lbs been stuck here for a little while,ive really gone all out this week by exercising and on diet no more then 10 syns per day.
I have weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed Ill be here just a little while
Kelly
Goodluck for weigh in hun xx

Hi I would love to join your group, I have been doing SW online. I started off at 15 10lb and I'm down to 14 9lb, would be great if we could all motivate each other into the next weight bracket!

Emx

Hey Ladies, well im still here at 14st exactly lol Been a very busy last 2months so not really been able to shift the weight as quick as before but fingers crossed i will be leaving you all (in a good way) for the 13's :)

Good luck everyone :)

Caramumofmany...WAHOO 5stone in 5months is amazing well done :)

Wow, well done on the fab weight losses everyone, and well done on getting to leave and join the 13 to 12 stone group to those who've done it!!
Well I had a SW break on the weekend when I went away, but I've been straight back on it since I returned, and I wasn't that naughty away so I'm really hoping for a sts. Well actually I'm really HOPING for a loss, but if I am realistic hopefully a sts should be achievable as I was uber good before I went and I've been saintly since I got back too!!!
Good luck to everyone this week, I WI tomo, will let you know how I get on!!

so its weigh in tomorrow evening for me 1/2lb off would mean i get my 5.5st award and 2.5lb would push me into the 13's wonder which way it will go

Gutted had a 1 lb gain was sooo good all week then on sat was at a wedding, had a little bubbly and buffet and hey presto the rest of the weeks good behaviour seems invisible to the scales ... I feel diets are so unforgiving sometimes

Anyway this means I'll be in the 14 group longer than anticipated as I'm back up to 14.5 1/2 so I'll speak to you all again soon ....and well done to all of you that recognise we are suppossed to be losing weight instaed of gaining it lol xx

Did you have a good time? I often think we need to be a little bit more relaxed on these things. Accept thar some events are not going to be plan friendly, and recognise that we might gain as a result. Less guilt if we have accepted before hand the consequences. I have social events for the next 3 weekends running & have already accepted i am unlikely to lose anything. But i'm still going to have a great time!

I agree that diets do seem unforgiving though :(

I'm a bit gutted too, half a pound on, and only had one meal out, which I planned for and made good choices. Trying not to dwell, especially when there are people in the class who lost and you get the 'I don't know why because I ate....this and that and went out...blah blah':confused:

Sometimes I find I gain when I really shouldn't, but nearly always I get a better loss the week after so long as I've been good. I think the hardest thing when you have a gain is not giving up!!
And they both just small gains....think about how well you've both done so far! I do feel for you though. But so long as you both enjoyed the wedding/meal....you know you can lose it next week.

I had a an unexpected loss....2.5lbs. Although I did try success express the days I was not away so I think that must have really helped. It was harder work, and I was hungry some days, but worth it as it puts me at 14.5 1/2.....so will still be in this group a while longer...

well i pleased to say my stay in here was short lived i will miss you all i lost 2.5lb this evening which took me down to 13st 13.5lb!!

woo hoo!

Fantastic well done !! :happy096:

Lisa x

Well done Cara!!!!! That's great news!!!

I'm still here though for another week!! Only lost 1lb this week(Or a tin of Syrup as OH says!!), taking me to 14st 1lb.
So whilst i'm happy it's a loss, i'm still 0.5 short of my 1/2 stone sticker, and will be with you lovely ladies for a ittle longer!!!
Love and hugs!!

This WILL be the week for a big loss!! COME ON!!!! xxx

Back