From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done everyone on the weight loss and well done Cara for moving on to next group!!

I am hoping for a big loss too this week, although have a long hard weekend ahead, still I am determined to be good!!

Good luck everyone!

Hey, im an ex-member, doing SW with my old books because i can't get to a class at the moment. I've managed to lose 12.5lbs so far, but still have 8.5lbs to the next stone, really need motivation to do it because ive been loosing focus and staying the same for a while!! x

Hi all just made it into the 14s this week. Now 14st 12lb the lightest I have been in 15 years! Down from 19st so really happy but also focused to get another 2st off me. Going to stick 100% to the plan This week and do loads off exercise and
Try to lose as much as possible. Need 5lb to my 4 1/2 award ;-)

2lbs down this week, I now weigh under 200lbs, WOOHOO!!!!!!! x

hey guys well i have finally done it...i lost 1lb this week which makes me 13st 13lbs!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cant remember the last time i weighed this so sorry but im off...hope to see you all soon xxx

Wow, well done on the weight losses and welcome emoo123.
My next goal is to get under 200lbs....just 2lbs and I'll be there! Hoping to get it this week!!!

hello can i please join in got to 13st 4 and have gone back up to 14st but started at 15st 13 so not the end of the world + was 19st 7 years ago so still going for it! the only way is down from now!

Attachments

• image-2411881360.jpg
    image-2411881360.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 31
Well ive lost 1lb this week, which i am really happy about, as its 6lbs in 2 weeks

Lisa x

Ok. New to SW (week 1) and thought I'd post on my bracket thread :)

Will post more after my first weigh in (Eeek)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lb loss for me ............0.5 lb away from my mini goal of 14st 7 ......and im going away next weekend , so hoping i dont put on , but to get under the 14st 7 barrier would be great

lsf666 said:
Ok. New to SW (week 1) and thought I'd post on my bracket thread :)

Will post more after my first weigh in (Eeek)

Well let's hope after a few good weeks we can meet up in the next weight bracket down ;-)

Well I've not contributed much to this site over the past few weeks as ive been so busy but I have been on plan and now at 13:13.5 I am leaving the group yey (in a nice way). See u all in the next group down. X

Well I lost 2.5 lb at WI ( mostly due to being well stressed out with arguing with hubby) but that takes me to 14.3 so hope to be leaving here ( no offence) within the next 2 weeks xx

Lost 3lb down to 14stone 8 now 10lb lost in total. Hope to reach my stone next 2 weeks then out of the 14's by end of June here's hoping ;-) good luck everyone!!

put on 2lbs this week, that makes me 14.10 :cry: really disappointed because i've been trying really hard to stick to plan as much as possible....oh well, fingers crossed next week will be better!! :eek:

Hi all, mind if I join..... I lost 2lb this week and am now in the 14's (at last).... I'll be here for a while but could use the motivation to keep on going.

Lost 8lbs this week :)

Will be in this group for a bit though as doubt I'll keep that rate up - it's only my 3rd week in.

Back