From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi girls,

Despite not being about lately I'm still here. I weighed in on friday at 14 8 so still a bit to go before I leave you :)

Hi folks, mind if I join in?
I weighed in one monday and had somehow lost 1/2 lb after a rather indulgent 5 days in London and a few meals out once home putting me at 14.4. Making sure I am 100% this week but very scared of last week belatedly catching up with me.
I seem to have been floating around the mid-14s since the beginning of the year but really really want to make a proper go of this, hopefully posting here and being more "accountable" for my losses might help.

:welcome2:Welcome Atomic Pink!!

I'm a STS this week, but after have a totally off plan weekend over the bank holiday, i really can't complain!!
Having a strict week this week!! Determined to get rid, once and for all, and get down to the 13s!! xxx

Well - been absent a couple of weeks as I had put on - over the 14** st, thankfully now back down to 14st 13.5 lb! Need to have the commitment to keep goign down rather than yoyoing.
Started Ea Active spoprts again this week, hoping that will help.

2.5lb off for me this week... 1 more lb and I'll be able to leave you all :D

1 1/2 lbs off for me this week taking me to 14st 6.5 lbs & gettting me my 5 1/2 stone shiney!!! Mind you I'm more chuffed to be more than half way to the 13's than anything else!!!! :D

Well I put on 1.5p this week :(
But I am focused and determined to lose it (and hopefully more) this week. I don't really know how I put on so much, I was expecting a sts as I used max syns each day, but didn't expect to put on, but oh well!
Really want to do well this week as I'm away next week for the weekend and we have upgraded in our hotel to exec room access and I want to be able to enjoy some drinks!

sweet pink said:
1 1/2 lbs off for me this week taking me to 14st 6.5 lbs & gettting me my 5 1/2 stone shiney!!! Mind you I'm more chuffed to be more than half way to the 13's than anything else!!!! :D

Gratz on your award I hope to get my 4 1/2 stone award this week :)

Hi, can I join you here? I first joined SW in september last year when my little boy was just 3wks old! I managed to lose over a stone but my own greed and stupidity has led me to put most of it back on over the proceeding months. :sigh: I've been back on track for the last two weeks, managing to lose 4lbs, then 1.5lbs so i'm back to 14st 6lbs, which annoyingly, is the same as I weighed last october having lost 11lbs!! :(

I hope not to be here for too long but I really need some help sticking to this and you look like a friendly bunch! :D

No weight loss this week, although I'm more surprised I haven't put any on! Physcing m,yself up for a good week. Good luck everyone :)

I had a really good week til saturday night when i got more drunk than i have done in 5 years and promptly spent all of sunday in bed eating junk! I am weighing in tonite so not too long till i find out the damage.

Worst thing is i have a hen do this weekend so next wi will be a total write off:(
Think i will be here for a fair while with you lovely people!

Last week I was 14 stone, had to lose half pound to be in the 13 bracket but I put on 2lbs which brings me to 14st 2lbs. Hoping for a STS or even a small half pound gain tonight so I can get back on track to lose whatever to get me into the 13 bracket next week.

Hooray I can now join this group, so gone from the 18 to 17 group, 17 to 16 group and 16 to 15 group.
Could not believe it when I stepped on the scales and had lost 4lb taking me down to 14, 13lb. Have not been this weight since before my daughter was born 18 years ago I am so Happy Happy Happy.

Hope to be with you for a few weeks but wish to be out by my birthday at end July.

Good luck to all and onwards and downwards

cyberjelly said:
Hooray I can now join this group, so gone from the 18 to 17 group, 17 to 16 group and 16 to 15 group.
Could not believe it when I stepped on the scales and had lost 4lb taking me down to 14, 13lb. Have not been this weight since before my daughter was born 18 years ago I am so Happy Happy Happy.

Hope to be with you for a few weeks but wish to be out by my birthday at end July.

Good luck to all and onwards and downwards

Really well done that's a great Lose! Hope we dont see you here for too Long lol

2.5lb off this week, well chuffed with that but I fell 0.5 short of my 4.5st award :-(

Something to look forward too next week lol

Stayed the same this week. Still 14.4. Was quite disappointed with this as I felt I had been pretty good last week but then when I stopped to think about it I had pizza last Monday as an end of holiday treat and then had 1 pint on friday evening at a civil partnership reception i was djing at and then on saturday was at a bbq and while I didn't drink at all and was prettty good I undoubtedly ate a few syns over the 15. Its quite worrying that this equals being quite good in my head because all the other days were on plan. Shows how much I must "cheat" usually withou really realising it. Must try harder this week.

Congratulations to everybody whose scales are moving in the right direction this week and good luck to everyone's who haven't for next week.

Back