From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well just I joined the group, I now have to leave. Am now 13 stone 12lbs after losing 3.5lbs tonight! Unexpected or what! Best of luck guys and see you in the 13 stone to 12 stone thread!

Anyone mind if I join?!? 14st2.5. Been creeping up since Christmas. Have alot to lose by November 2012. Hopefully I will be in the 13-12 group by end June. Ive joined the gym now so hope that adds to the weight-loss. Follow extra easy with cal counting as well. Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hey! This is my first post so I hope I have done it right!! I have been a SW member for just over a year and it has made such a difference to my life already. I have lost 4st 12.5lb and just made it in to the 14's which has been a real milestone especially with moving away from home (and mum's cooking!!) this year to attend university. I look forward to posting with you all :)

Hey! This is my first post so I hope I have done it right!! I have been a SW member for just over a year and it has made such a difference to my life already. I have lost 4st 12.5lb and just made it in to the 14's which has been a real milestone especially with moving away from home (and mum's cooking!!) this year to attend university. I look forward to posting with you all :)

hi and welcome. hopefully you will be out of here in no time.x

Well done everyone!! I lost 2.5p this week so back on track. Got a really hard weekend away coming up though, we're away for the weekend and have exec lounge access which means free drinks!!! Plus I've been looking forward to the weekend for ages and we have some really nice foodie places booked. I'm just going to have to be super good before I go, make good choices where I can (e.g. breakfast) and then get back on track first thing monday morning. I'm going to aim for sts, so fingers crossed. I'll be here for a bit longer anyway!!!!

So lost 0.5 this week taking me down to 14.2 only 3lb before I see 13 again. And 16lb for my first target :). Roll on next Thursday. I am being extra good this week as we are away next weekend for our nieces birthday party. Will stick with it but there is a buffet so will try to keep away from the party bits and go for salad stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Well done on your loss so far. That's fantastic. Hope you're not in the 14s for too long. :)

Lost 2lb this week so i'm now 14st 4lbs. Hopefully will get another few lbs off next week. Going to try to eat lots of ss foods as I just bought a dress for a wedding i'm going to in a few weeks and would love to be 5-7lbs lighter by then.

Well done to all who have lost, and to those who haven't, hope you see a loss on the scales next week.

Hi everyone, weighed in at 14.7 today :p so now lost exsactly 2 stone.
I need to loose another 2 stone to have IVF, after a really slow start I am now loosing on average 2lbs a week on EE so feel like its within reach!

Put on 0.5 so am still here in this group but hope to leave soon. No offence as you all seem lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just weighed in and its 1 1/2 lbs off this week which I am very pleased with.
Its been a very difficult weekend with the death of a friend and visitting relatives so I am little surprised by this loss but its certainly welcome.

Lost 1.5lb of the 4.5lb i put on last week !! ( long weekend away ) tbh it was more if i take into account what i weighed before i went away

I only have half a pound to go and ill be in the 13's!! I have not seen the 13's since christmas 2009 :( I am aiming for 3lbs this week though as then I will get 3 stickers at once: smily face for next stone down (my consultant does this - dont think any others do but I love it!), 1.5st award and my club 10 (at exact same weight as the 1.5st!) and never know maybe even a sow! Wish me luck and never know I might not be in this group from thursday :) xx

custardlipstick said:
I only have half a pound to go and ill be in the 13's!! I have not seen the 13's since christmas 2009 :( I am aiming for 3lbs this week though as then I will get 3 stickers at once: smily face for next stone down (my consultant does this - dont think any others do but I love it!), 1.5st award and my club 10 (at exact same weight as the 1.5st!) and never know maybe even a sow! Wish me luck and never know I might not be in this group from thursday :) xx

Good luck for your wi and we all hope not to see you again in the 14s :p

good luck and fingers crossed. when is your wi.

Back