From 14 stone to 13 stone

good luck and fingers crossed. when is your wi.

Thursday! So got 3 more days to eat loads of SF and drink tons of water to bag that 3lbs. I seem to be having one good loss then one small but over two weeks are amazing and lost 1lb last week so hoping this is my good loss week to get me all my stickers :) I am like a child!

I only have half a pound to go and ill be in the 13's!! I have not seen the 13's since christmas 2009 :( I am aiming for 3lbs this week though as then I will get 3 stickers at once: smily face for next stone down (my consultant does this - dont think any others do but I love it!), 1.5st award and my club 10 (at exact same weight as the 1.5st!) and never know maybe even a sow! Wish me luck and never know I might not be in this group from thursday :) xx

Good luck for he 13's. I haven't been in the 13's since I went to university in 2000. And that was only barely. Hope to join you down there shortly.

Hi everyone sorry not been on here much looks like you are all doing very well xx I lost 1 lb this week and am now down to 14st and 1/2 a lb I was really hoping to be leaving this group this week (no offence meant) but looks like I'll be here for a little while yet xxx good luck everyone for this weeks weigh Ins xx

Hey everyone! I'm about half a week behind but I lost 1.5lb this week...only means one thing-I'm leaving you all! Finally made it to the 13s! :D

I'm sure I will see you all soon in the next group very soon-keep up the good work everyone! :)

I am on day 2 of the 30 day shred dvd today so hoping this might help things along a little this week.

I'm exactly 14 stone so 14lb to go to 13 stone! Hope it goes quickly :)

Sorry people, I am now leaving you!! Got my 3lbs and got 4 stickers in one week!!! 1.5st award, club 10, smily face for next st down AND sow!! So I hope to see you all in the 13's soon :D only 4lbs to loose to get half way though the 13's! I am on fire xx

Another 1lb off for me this week so thats me down to 14st 5.5lb :D

Lost 1lb this week... 3 more and I'm in the 13's!!!

Hi all! I'm new here, hope you dont mind me joining? I'm 14 6 - when I started sw 10 weeks ago I was 15 11.5

Hoping to be in the 13s by the middle week of july!!

Back