From 14 stone to 13 stone

kingleds said:
:) You'll probably beat me hun - I am a slow loser usually

I was a bit naughty and had a terrible weekend, first time I done that so I will deffo gain this week! Maybe I should not have challenged you lol ;-)

Thought I'd hop on the scales this morning and find my starting point ... 14 stone 12 for me. Heaviest weight for me so it was a bit of a shock but I'm feeling positive, got everything I need coming via home grocery shopping this afternoon.

Wow ... hope I can do this?

HollySlimlightly said:
Thought I'd hop on the scales this morning and find my starting point ... 14 stone 12 for me. Heaviest weight for me so it was a bit of a shock but I'm feeling positive, got everything I need coming via home grocery shopping this afternoon.

Wow ... hope I can do this?

You will do it, I put a photo of my at my heaviest as my screen saver and that inspires me to stay good.

Weigh in this morning - 1/2 lb lost taking me to 14.2. I am a little disappointed with this as I was very good last week and did 5 days of the 30 day shred dvd but i know alot of people have had smaller than expected losses when they up their exercise alot so will see what this week brings.

Did measure myself last week and this morning and i reckon I must have measured wrong last week as I can't possibly have lost 12 inches in one week :eek:. I do feel better and more toned though so am going to keep at for a few weeks.

Good luck for everyone's weigh ins later in the week.

Hi just wondered if i can join? Just weighed in with a 4lb loss so im now 14.13 made up only 34lbs to target left to shift :) xx

14:01 this morning... I'm so close!!! x

Fantasic news Lindsey!!!! Well done :D

So have not posted on here for 2 weeks, why because I put on weight (only 1/2lb0 but I was gutted. I have been doing SW for 22 weeks andn have lost every week then due to being unable to exercise I put on weight.

So this week:-
Mon gym 1 hour
Tues 6 mile ride to work
Wed 30 day shred 30 mins
Thurs nothing
Fri swam 80 lenghts
Sat nothing
Sun 5k race for life.

What did I lose the 1/2 lb I put on.

So this week usual gym and nothing else, but I am writing everything down.

So lets see what happens only 1, 1/2 to my 3 stone shiny.

14 stone this morning... 5 stone gone!!!

Hopefully not long till I'm in the 13's, sooooooooo excited!!! x

lindseydodd408 said:
14 stone this morning... 5 stone gone!!!

Hopefully not long till I'm in the 13's, sooooooooo excited!!! x

Wow! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

14stone 1lb this morning. Hoping to be in 13s next week woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Its nice to see people moving down, I appear to have been stuck in the low 14s forever, so reassuring to know that you can get under 14.2!

This week isn't going to help change that. Had a meal out on Thursday and my friend's funeral yesterday. It wasn't possible to stay on plan with the food that was available at the funeral and quite frankly some times other things take priority over knowing how many syns are in your food. Have still done 5 days of the 30 day shred and been on plan the rest of the week but I am expecting a gain for Monday. But I generally speaking I have eaten healthily 90% of the week and exercised and this journey should be more about health than numbers anyway so I am ok with whatever monday's weigh in brings.

Well, WI for me tomorrow. I fully expect - and deserve- a gain :(

All was well until Friday night when a mate bobbed round... 4 hours later we had demolished 4 bottles if wine, big bag of nuts, a galaxy (the share sized ones) and 2 slices of toast!!! It's the 1st time I have ever really gone over my syns since I started SW so although I am dreading WI I just want it out the way so I can move on from it :)

1lb gain today as expected. Not changing my stats as it WILL NOT last longer than this week. Determined effort time.

Back