From 14 stone to 13 stone

Lost 5 lbs in the first week!! 14.7 now ... still in this bracket for a while but it's all in the right direction!!

HSL
xxx

Can I join in?
I was 12st 4 last year and I am now 14 st 10 so I defo need to get to the 13 stone zone so I can head back to where I was :) xx

STS at WI which is more than I deserve, really anticipated a gain! Back on plan 100% this week tho. 5.5 to get into the 13s and I will do it in 3 weeks intime for my birthday ;)

Still here but hopefully for only another week as exactly 14 now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost 1.5lbs this week, but put on 1.5lb last week, so still at 14 st 4.5lbs. Have 4 weekends in a row with parties and weddings in July so not completely hopeful that I will be out of this group by the end of it. Much as I love you all :) I want to be in the 13's!!!!!

Put 1lb on this week to go back to 14s 6lb as I was ill for 10 days. Giving myself 2 weeks to lose 6lb to make up for it lol

Hey all...been a while since I've been on here...as I seemed to lose some focus:break_diet:
However I managed to lose 1/2p last week and another 1.5p this week so feeling much better now and more with 'it'!:)

Still in this bracket though....now 14st 3.5p...so getting there slowly!

14.6 and a half!!!
Really just want to get into the 13s i cant even remember the last time i was in the 13 stone range, before i had my 2 delightful children thats for sure!! We can all do it :D:D

I am slow through this stone as well lost 1 this week so 14 - 9 at the moment would love to be 13 something when I go on holiday in 7 weeks time so it is doable if I get my head in gear!!

A lonely lb off for me so that me down to 14st 4.5lbs so getting a bit closer to leaving you lovely lot

Can I join too? Starting at 14st 13.5lb joined SW last week. Would love to be in the 13s can't remember when I last weighed any less than 14st 7lb lol.

Very pleased this morning as I am now 14 st 1.5 lbs. Very nearly out of this group. Thanks folks!

Well after a week on a S.A.S plan to help with my static weight I have lost.....

3 1/2 lb:bliss:and got my 3 stone award:bliss: so I am very happy today.

Now just need to shift the last 9 1/2 lb by 6th Aug.

2.5loss so that's my 10% and 1.5 stone and SOW! Yay! That makes a total of 2st since unofficially starting sw 16 weeks ago. I am very happy. 3 lb then I am out of here lol

hello everyone
please can I join?
Lost 2.5 at WI this morning taking me down to 14 st 12.5 lbs
A long way to go still but it's coming off

I lost 2 lbs so am in the 13's now!!! :)

I'm sure I'll see all of you lot in the 13 to 12 thread very soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back