From 14 stone to 13 stone

hi can I join too? I lost 2 1/2 last week bringing me down to 14.12 so will be here a while.
In fact i seem to have been 14 something for the past year untill a couple of weeks ago when i topped 15 and decided it was time to get back on plan and drop some more weight

Atomic pink said:
oooh very close. I have a vague hope this will be me next Monday but with a weekend away in Brighton planned it seems unlikely.

I have a wedding on friday so have a feeling i will further away next weigh in as i plan to have a very good time :)

Have a wicked time in brighton!!

Can I join you all this week I weighed at 14 st 13.5lbs very close! But I did it

Hello lovely slimmers ... Had my first weigh in after registering and lost 6lbs this week, taking me to 14 4.5. Hoping i get to the 13's by the end of july. Good luck on your journeys everyone. X

Hello lovely slimmers ... Had my first weigh in after registering and lost 6lbs this week, taking me to 14 4.5. Hoping i get to the 13's by the end of july. Good luck on your journeys everyone. X

Wow! Thats a very impressive loss, well done!

I have gained 1lb this week taking me back to 14.2 1/2. Did have a very good weekend in Brighton though so a 1lb is definitely worth it for the deliciousness consumed.

lauratrev said:
Another 2.5lb off so now 14st7.5lb and got my 6.5stone award yipee :D :) xx

Well done 6.5st is wow, I want 4lb off me today to get my 5st award and to move out of the 14s lol

Yay can I join you!!! x 2lb off today brings me in to 14.12!!

I'd like to join as well

Lost 2.5 lbs today - bringing me back down to 14st 12lbs (again!) Here's hoping that the ticker keeps going downwards this time....:D

Helloooo, anyone home - jst coming to visit - hoping to make lots of new friends on the same journey - 13s - 12s here we come.....:D

Lost 5lb tonight so my start in the 14s is 14st 11 1/2lbs:p

1.5lbs off this week so 14st 12, so a good start

2lbs off after a STS last week bringing me down to 14st 2.5lbs :D

I sts so still need 3 off to be out of here! Will see what the next WI brings as was totm at WI and I usually have a good loss the week after x

Back