From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi girls! been reading these posts for the past few days and just weighed this morning and im at 14st 13.5 so ust in the 14s and dont want to go back up! Im doing sw online so dont have classes for support so thought this would be a good idea!!!

just away to sort out my shopping list for the week!! trying to keep myself organised! not always easy tho!!!

Ness
x

Hi all can I rejoin u's?? Haven't been on since beginning of may had intended back thenoff not going back to group as had 3 sts but went back and had a further 3 sts so got a bit downand stopped goin altogether I also went off plan but have sumhow managed to sts tho think that's more that my nanny passed away and wit arranging d funeral and watchin my mam any weight I had put back on fell off me tat week but are talkin bout bookin holidays for next yr with my brother and his family and i don't Want to luk like a whale beside his skinny wife at the pool!! So I'm back to give it a go currently weighing in at 14 11.5 so have 3stone to loose between now and may

Back to 14.1 1/2 this morning which is good. My very talented husband has had a story accepted for publication in a paid anthology today so we are off out for a meal to celebrate. It won't be to plan. It won't aid me with leaving this group by next week. But it will be delicious and thoroughly enjoyed!

After last week only losing 1lb I thought my weight was on a go slow again, but even after 2 meals out I lost 3lb :) I am so happy.

May reach my goal of 14stone by 6th Aug, only another 5 1/2lb to go.

After last week only losing 1lb I thought my weight was on a go slow again, but even after 2 meals out I lost 3lb :) I am so happy.

May reach my goal of 14stone by 6th Aug, only another 5 1/2lb to go.

Go for it cyberjelly!

2.5lbs for me tonight. Hope to be out of her before i go on holiday in 3 weeks.... come on 9lbs shift....:D

Ok, so I started back at slimming world yesterday. Weighed in at 14st 9. I'm hoping to be in 13s by mid august.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

2lbs off for me so now 14st 10lbs

Hi ladies & gents, I just dropped in to tell you that I weighed in this morning at 13 12 so will be leaving you. Good luck & look forward to seeing you in the next group :D

Hi, can I join? Starting weight was 15st 6 but 5 weeks later I am 14st 3.5lb and can't wait to get into the 13's! Not been in the 13's for about 4-5 years :)

Hi ladies & gents, I just dropped in to tell you that I weighed in this morning at 13 12 so will be leaving you. Good luck & look forward to seeing you in the next group :D

Well done hun!x

Hi, after this mornings weigh in i am 14stone 12.5 pounds yay!! Looking forward to seein that 13 on the scales! Hope it doesn't take long x

ok just committed the cardinal sin and checked my weight on wii fit and it has me at 3lbs heavier than last wednesday night. What the.... i have been so good went to coast for weekend and used every bit of will power not to have donuts, fish and chips etc - well if thats what the scales are going to say - whats the point:mad:

Back