From 14 stone to 13 stone

ok just committed the cardinal sin and checked my weight on wii fit and it has me at 3lbs heavier than last wednesday night. What the.... i have been so good went to coast for weekend and used every bit of will power not to have donuts, fish and chips etc - well if thats what the scales are going to say - whats the point:mad:

Try not to be dishartened hun, mid week weighing is a bbaaddd idea! I also make the same mistake and get really dissapointed when i have been really good and not had a loss! Think i am expecting miracles lol. bet by next wed you will see a loss hun x

After 2 weeks of gaining i am now 13st 13.5lbs so out of this group just barely!! See ya all in the next group!

kingleds said:
After 2 weeks of gaining i am now 13st 13.5lbs so out of this group just barely!! See ya all in the next group!

Well done, I need only half a pound loss this week to join you ;-)

-4.5 pound this week :) so 14stone 4.5lb hoping to be out next week xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi guys I'm new to this website yesterday and am joining slimming world tonite :) hoping il get along with it as I really don't like to cook lol but anyway I'm currently 14st 2.8lbs so iv come to Join u guys :) hopefully I won't be here long (no offence) but for now need some encouragement and support as exercising and healthy eating have always been very difficult for me :) xxx

3lbs off this week so half way there now 14st 7

Room for a smaller one. Got here today after weighing in at 14st 13lb.
hi to everyone and all the others i followed here from 15-14 support.
Good luck all :0)

Well done bevsy and welcome iv only just joined to as I'm new to minimins but I'm just flittering between 14St and 14st 1lb I weigh in next Thursday so hopefully be under 14st then :) x

Hello I've just joined this site, had my first wi on weds and am now 14.12 so have come to join you :)

Hi pleased you have joined us... you will soon be whistling through your stone zones:D

Room for a smaller one. Got here today after weighing in at 14st 13lb.
hi to everyone and all the others i followed here from 15-14 support.
Good luck all :0)

welcome....:D

Welcome everyone! Hope your stay is brief lol! Need 2lb to be out of here at WItomorrow been really on plan so fingers crossed!

Oooh Can I join? I know everyone from the start are probably not here lol but I'm 14st 8 1/2lbs I've never been less than 13st 12lb in the past 2years. I'll just be so ecstatic if I reach 13st so I'll only be a stone from my target :D

Ofcourse you can join misskiki I only have 2lb to go until I'm in the 13's :) but like you I haven't been under 13.7 for about 4 years since I had my first child (I now have 4 lol) I just couldn't seem to budge it but I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere now!!! can't wait to get down the stone goals :) xxx

skinnyminx said:
ok just committed the cardinal sin and checked my weight on wii fit and it has me at 3lbs heavier than last wednesday night. What the.... i have been so good went to coast for weekend and used every bit of will power not to have donuts, fish and chips etc - well if thats what the scales are going to say - whats the point:mad:

I wouldn't get dishearten, I think the Wii fit is rubbish for weighing, if you shift position it changes!!

Hi girls.....
I was wondering if it would be ok to join your group? I'm back after a year and in that year i managed to shed 3.5 stone and get down to 12st. 7lb then gave up smoking 6 months ago and low and behold i've gone and put about 2 stone back on.... Gutted is not a strong enough word to describe how im feeling right now :( so im starting off slimming world back at the middle 14's.
Thanks girls take care
Xx

Just Popping in......

Hi people :family2:

Just want to say hi, and hope you don't mind me popping in here. Have only just found this site but have been on my journey since the beginning of March. Started alone at first and then joined SW. I have lost 2st 1.5lbs so far (Pending WI tomorrow lol) and have another 2 to go i think, but am 14st 3 now so am hoping (in the nicest possible way) that i will be able to join the 13's to 12's group soon and that you will also all be there soon too :-D

Kel

can i join too please, i started at 16.8 in may after being told i have diabetes, joined slimming world and last monday i was 14.13,

i will be back later to report what i have lost this week...god i am craving something nice!!,

michele xx

Back