From 14 stone to 13 stone

Lots and lots of new people! Welcome to you all. Don't take this personally but as this morning's weigh in has taken me down to 14.008 I really hope I won't be seeing you for long. (Apart from when you all join me in the 13 - 12 group!)

Good luck for this week everyone.

Ofcourse you can join misskiki I only have 2lb to go until I'm in the 13's :) but like you I haven't been under 13.7 for about 4 years since I had my first child (I now have 4 lol) I just couldn't seem to budge it but I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere now!!! can't wait to get down the stone goals :) xxx

Thanks :) Oh really! Good luck with that Hope you reach it by your next weigh in :D I'll be weighed on weds so will be updating here to let everyone know how I'm getting on :) xx

Oh excellent yh I weigh in Thursday really hoping iv done well my scales at home weigh me from 13.9-13.13 depending on what time of day it is lol so I'm hoping on Thursday I will officially be in 13-12 :) hopefully! X

can anyone tell me how to find the posts i reply to please? its taking me ages to find them, surely theres an easier way? many thanx

Hi I post from the app on my iPhone I go to current posts and up the top it says participated and I go to there but I'm not sure from the webpage x

Hi iv just been on the website go to user cp click on that and you'll see a box that says subscribed threads and under that click on the box that says view all subscribed threads and ul be able to see all the threads you've replied to hope that help :) x

i'm so so disapointed:(

i should have lost this week, i have been so good, but i have mantianed at 14.13,

so fed up:cry::sigh:

Yep me too, I put on this week, and I have had a good week. Yesterday when I got weighed all day I had a really bloated painful tummy which lasted from 8.30am to 9.30pm - so I just know that was the cause, but it is still horrible. Last week next week b4 my hols, so really hoping for a nice loss

Oh NC thats even worse, putting weight on when you've been good!!:(

i sometimes get very bloated with tummy ache, i guess its all the fruit and veg:doh:.

plus i am on the run up to my monthly and craving very naughty things...today has drove me mad, but not given in as yet:eek:

2.5lb loss for me tonight - so i will definitely be around for a few weeks yet.... need to shift 5.5lbs to get into the 13st - 12s bracket - ooh i am so excited can't wait...

Well done skinnyminx, I've still got 11.5 lb to lose till I can go into the 13 - 12 group, but hopefully it won't take too long

Hopefully be joining u all next week!
I rejoined SW on tuesday and weighed in at 15st 3lbs.:cry: Am really hoping for a good first week.
Fingers crossed i will be here on tuesday!!!!:D

Back