From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hey guys been jumping in and out 13st and 14st brackets but this week WI at
14s 0.5 lb
hoping to go back to 13-12's in a week (tues) but been gaining no end lately so I may b here xxx hope to go down to 13-12's with u guys xxx

Yay iv lost 4lbs this week so iv gone from 14st - 13st 10lbs so I'm off to 13-12's see you guys there soon so happy :) x

I weighed in at 14st 3.5lbs yesterday from 14st 7 previous week, so I'm getting closer!

Hello everyone lots of people in and out of this group!!!!
I weighed in at 14 4 this week (lost 2)
I go on holiday in 2 weeks and hoping to be in the 13-12 group for then or if I lost 3.5 lb that would give me my 3 stone award before holiday
Either would be nice!!!!
Been travelling alot recently but getting lots of superfree care of m and s simply food shops !!

Weigh in on Weds

I had my weigh in on Wednesday and lost 3 and a half pound :) just 6 pound to loose to be in the 13's :D

Yay iv lost 4lbs this week so iv gone from 14st - 13st 10lbs so I'm off to 13-12's see you guys there soon so happy :) x

Well done!! :D I hope to be joining you in 2weeks :D

hi

hi girls

Im joining sw on tues.. (went on LT for 3 days then decided on healthy eating until I decided) SW seems the best option..

lost -9lb this week..

hoping to loose another 3lb to get into the 13's soon!

hi girls

Im joining sw on tues.. (went on LT for 3 days then decided on healthy eating until I decided) SW seems the best option..

lost -9lb this week..

hoping to loose another 3lb to get into the 13's soon!

Oh you're really close :) Good luck next week :D

Can i join ? Im currently at 13stone1lbs!

same mistake as me - way back when i was in 17s

you need to be in 13s to 12s, and in a couple of pounds time you will need to be in 12s to 11s....

Hope to see you soon, but i have a long way to go yet...

Weighed in this morning and pleased to report I will be leaving you lovely people - 13.13.4. Wooo!! Hopefully see you in the next group before too long. x

Atomic pink said:
Weighed in this morning and pleased to report I will be leaving you lovely people - 13.13.4. Wooo!! Hopefully see you in the next group before too long. x

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

what on earth is happening - I have been good all week - but the wii fit has me at 5lbs heavier than last wednesday night.... whats going wrong...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

To be honest skinnyminx I really don't think the wii fit weighs properly so many people have said stuff like that it weighs really inaccuratly I think x

it was my WI last night, i lost 3 and half so i am now 14,9 and half :D

i got my half stone cert and slimmer of the week!!, so pleased, i really cant remember being less than 14 stone!! and find it hard to imagine the scales reading 13 somthing with me on them...but they will 1 day!! xxx

Back