From 14 stone to 13 stone

I lost 4.5 pounds !! This is a really good loss for me can't believe it !! Did Original a few days. Still a few pounds to go until 13s but seems possible now. :D

Knock knock!!

Can I join in please?? Im currently 14.4 (200 lb), and cant wait to get into the 13's xx

well done everyone!!, nearly in the 13s most of you, i have 9 and 1/2 to go, omg i cant remember when i was last in the 13s...i will be soooooo excited?

can i ask...do you find any certain plan helps or hinders? green or red?
and do you use all your syns?
thanx michele xx

Hi Michele, I tend to follow green most days, and have the occassional extra easy when I need one. Red days don't do it for me, cos I love my potatoes and pasta/rice, etc. Also EE just seems sooo wrong to me because I was learned the red/green ways, so cant seem to get my head around them, lol. Everyone is different though, you just have to find the right plan to suit you xx

i am hoping to join you next week! (though i may just lurk until then lol)

currently 15 and 1 :)

only lost half a pound this week so looks like I'll be sticking here for the next few weeks :D

just half a pound for me tonight - tbh a little bit annoyed as I have been mega good all week> Anyway must move on and not dwell....

Sts this week so still 5lb to go :-(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good going everyone we're on the right path despite if not happy with this weeks result keep plugging away and we all will get to target !! Xxx here's to a great week xxx

Well done welshcake...

Can I join this thread? I've just signed up to this site, I'm currently 14st 6lb, I was doing really well with the Extra Easy plan until I was poorly, then I lost my way a bit. I'm getting back on track now, but I seem to be lingering in the 14st bracket really want to push to try to get into the 13's :)

Hi everyone. May I join you? I am a mom of three with youngest at 14 weeks and the baby weight is still here and not any signs of it budging so I have joined Slimming World and hope to get support along the way on here :)

Am 14.6 stones today so here I am!

siolisma said:
Can I join this thread? I've just signed up to this site, I'm currently 14st 6lb, I was doing really well with the Extra Easy plan until I was poorly, then I lost my way a bit. I'm getting back on track now, but I seem to be lingering in the 14st bracket really want to push to try to get into the 13's :)

Welcome - I too seem to be lingering in here for a little bit too long... we are about the dame weight so let's aim to get out of here together...

Back