From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi everyone. May I join you? I am a mom of three with youngest at 14 weeks and the baby weight is still here and not any signs of it budging so I have joined Slimming World and hope to get support along the way on here :)

Am 14.6 stones today so here I am!

aww my youngest is 21 weeks :) are you b'feeding? theres a forum for that too if you want the link? xx

skinnyminx said:
Welcome - I too seem to be lingering in here for a little bit too long... we are about the dame weight so let's aim to get out of here together...

Thank you - that sounds like a great idea to me! :)

hopefully..........

HI peeps, just popping in to say i might (hope) i won't be with you much longer. WI tonight and needing 2lbs to get my new number........

fingers crossed for me and hope you're not far behind me :)

well i'm still at 14.9.5:cry:

but it is my week and i did cheat a little at the beginning of the week, i need 1lb for my club 10 award, so hopefully next week i will have lost a couple of pounds.

hi guys! after a horrible episode of STS and falling off the wagon, i had a 3lb loss this week and am now FINALLY able to join the 14-13 :D @ 14st 12. :D

Got weighed in tonight and I'm really pleased to report a 5lb weight loss, I'm now 14st1lb. I can't thank you all enough as I know the support from my fellow mini's has got me back on track :)

siolisma said:
Got weighed in tonight and I'm really pleased to report a 5lb weight loss, I'm now 14st1lb. I can't thank you all enough as I know the support from my fellow mini's has got me back on track :)

That's a great loss well done

Thank you, I'm really pleased. I was really starting to lose my way but I think this site has really helped me to get my mojo back, lol. How are you getting on, have you had a good week?

siolisma said:
Thank you, I'm really pleased. I was really starting to lose my way but I think this site has really helped me to get my mojo back, lol. How are you getting on, have you had a good week?

Hmm I am hoping so, but I am on a 2 week holiday in Scotland only been here since Saturday. I slightly obsessed and bought the weighing scales with me, but there is not a single flat surface in the entire cottage I weigh anywhere between 11st 2 and 17st 3 depending where I stand, think o may have to have a cheeky visit to boots. I hate not knowing. O am trying to be really good salads and sw quiche in day followed by something with loads of veg for tea - never thought I would be happy that we could not afford to eat out most of the time....

Wow, I'm impressed, sounds like your doing great. It's really hard when your on your hols and there are so many temptations in the way but it sounds like your right on track, so I wouldn't worry too much. I would just carry on sticking to the plan as much as you can and make sure you have a fantastic time :)

Siolisma, can you share with us how you lost 5lb!! thats a great weight loss well done....do you do red and green or EE?

please share, i would love to lose that in 1 week:)

Wow everyone is doing really well
Well done everyone and welcome newbies!
I lost 1.5 this week so 2 more to go for me and I am away on holiday tomorrow so need to be good
Otherwise I will be here even longer!!!
Desperate to get into the 13s!

michele44 said:
Siolisma, can you share with us how you lost 5lb!! thats a great weight loss well done....do you do red and green or EE?

please share, i would love to lose that in 1 week:)

Hi, thank you, I'm really pleased. I'm following the Extra Easy Plan. I had been unwell and had fallen badly off the wagon but decided I was going to stick to the plan like glue for the last week and it paid off. I think that the big weight loss is because I hadn't been following the plan properly for a few weeks, so it's a little like your first weigh in when you lose a lot, I'm expecting any losses to be smaller from now on in. Sorry, I don't really have any secrets to impart other than stick to the plan because it works and I feel so much better now I'm back in the swing of things :)

Hi I have just found this thread, can I join too? I've been doin slimming world EE n have lost a st so far and I'm at 14st 5lb now so the extra encouragement on here would help spur me into the 13s lol x

Back