From 14 stone to 13 stone

Curvykat said:
Hi I have just found this thread, can I join too? I've been doin slimming world EE n have lost a st so far and I'm at 14st 5lb now so the extra encouragement on here would help spur me into the 13s lol x

Yay welcome curvycat... come join use but not for long as you will soon be down in the 13s with us all...

Thanx skinnyminx, it's great to have support from people in same boat, all my mates range from size 6- size 12 so it's not even in their minds lol

Hi, thank you, I'm really pleased. I'm following the Extra Easy Plan. I had been unwell and had fallen badly off the wagon but decided I was going to stick to the plan like glue for the last week and it paid off. I think that the big weight loss is because I hadn't been following the plan properly for a few weeks, so it's a little like your first weigh in when you lose a lot, I'm expecting any losses to be smaller from now on in. Sorry, I don't really have any secrets to impart other than stick to the plan because it works and I feel so much better now I'm back in the swing of things :)

oh well thought you had a secret you could share lol...well done, i am plan to the letter, since tuesdday i have lost 2lb already so i am hoping for a good weight loss come monday..only needed 1lb loss to my club 10,
it was my star week last week hence STS,

welcome curvykat, xxxx

So close with 2.5lb lost, 14st exactly so def next week. But did get my 4st shiny!

frankied said:
So close with 2.5lb lost, 14st exactly so def next week. But did get my 4st shiny!

Well done you. I love getting shineys... plus the bonus of leaving soon... I will be here at least another 2/3 weeks....

Well ive been a bad girl for 3 weeks and have gone back to the 15/14 support after putting on 4lb, hopefully be back in a couple of weeks. :0(

Hey guys, I only had 3lb to go to my mini-target when I first joined this thread. I now have 8lb to go after having a week off work :( grrr. Back to work today, and back to routine...so hoping to get a good chunk of it off this week...fingers crossed!! :hmm:

WI tonight, and i lost 1 1/2lb i got my club 10 award:)

i'm here for another 8lbs though, i had already lost some weight before going to SW so after 2 stone loss people are starting to notice AT LAST!! lol

so nice when people say "have you lost weight",

Shrinkingme said:
Can I join you as well, weighed in at 13.8 this morning, started 15.8 beginning of June

Im sooo jealous i cant wait to hit the 13s but i think your meant to be in the 13 to 12 thread :) lucky thing you!

Dont quote me on it im dozy at times :D im sure others may be able to tell you incase im wrong xx

Im sooo jealous i cant wait to hit the 13s but i think your meant to be in the 13 to 12 thread :) lucky thing you!

Dont quote me on it im dozy at times :D im sure others may be able to tell you incase im wrong xx

Yes, that's right you lucky duck! you are now in the 13's to 12's! :D

I'm just lurking at the moment as I am now back to 15 st 1 after putting on 11.5 lbs on my holidays so if it ok then I will lurk then have a big coming out when I am at 14 st something (hopefully on monday).

Time for me to say goodbye, Wi tonight now 13 stone 13.5 wooo hoooooooooooo! in the 13's for the first time ever that I can remember in adulthood.

Just a 1/2 lb this week but I got my st shiney and it was my star week so I'm
Here for couple weeks yet, 5lb away from being in the 13s xx

Well done everyone. Unfortunately I gained 1.5lb at WI tonight and was so close to moving into the next stone bracket but never mind. Going to try harder to be good this week! :)

Hi all,

Time for me to join here. Lost a lb last week and got to 14.13lb but was concerned that I wasn't 14 'enough' to be here however lost 6lb tonight and so am now 14.7lb so I feel that my presence is acceptable haha! Let's do this 14ers!xxx

Hi all,

Time for me to join here. Lost a lb last week and got to 14.13lb but was concerned that I wasn't 14 'enough' to be here however lost 6lb tonight and so am now 14.7lb so I feel that my presence is acceptable haha! Let's do this 14ers!xxx

I think being in the 14 stone range is a bit like being pregnant. You either are or aren't none of this "I am a bit pregnant stuff"..

Welcome and hope we all are not on this thread for long and moving onwards and upwards with our goals :D

Got weighed in on Weds, I lost 5pound so that puts me at 14st 1lb :D Hopefully I'll be moving to the 13-12 group next week :D congrats to everyone doing well :) x

Back