From 14 stone to 13 stone

I've done it this week with 1.5lbs off I'm now 13st 12.5lbs so moving on hope to see you all soon!

i just fit in a size 16 jeans for the first time in about 15 years! I bloody love Slimming World!!

i'm at 14stone 10lbs now, so gonna be here a while! Is anyone thinking about Christmas or is it just me?

Ah I forgot to join in I was still floating in the group above! Lol!

8lbs to go!! X

I'd also like to join please :)
I'm 14st10 lost six pounds in two weeks.
I have a terrible scales addiction but managed to not weigh myself this morning. I need to just weigh in once a week so that fluctuations don't demotivate me.
I have a big dinner to go to on 6 October and really want to be 14 stone by then.. It's pretty unrealistic I guess but I am going to go for it!!

Edited cause typos!

I hope I can join but wont be here too long I hope. 14st 3lbs.
So hopefully a week or two and I can join the next one down :)
Congrats to everyone so far

Can I join please. I am doing extra easy slimming world- very slowly. I am 14st 4lb. New to this site though and not sure how to find my way back to here again!

Another week another weigh in. I am still here, just need 3 more pounds to escape
;)

I had my weigh in tonight and lost three and half pounds, so now at 13.13 so only just squeezed into the next stone bracket, hope I manage to stay there. Good luck and thank you to you all for your support :) x

siolisma said:
I had my weigh in tonight and lost three and half pounds, so now at 13.13 so only just squeezed into the next stone bracket, hope I manage to stay there. Good luck and thank you to you all for your support :) x

Congrats! X

Can I sign up to this thread please?
There is so much to read here that I missed this thread.
4 weeks ago I began at 14.8 and I am now at 13.10½.
I put 1½ lb on last weigh in so I need the support.
My wife went shopping last week and, truth be told, looking at all the clothes I cant fit into (yet) is a massive incentive.
Would that be called retail therapy?
Anyway, hopefully I will hop into the 13 to 12 stone thread soon.

I'm finally into the 14 stone bracket after about 16 weeks of faffing in the 15s. I'm also hoping to be down to 14 stone exactly by 8th october for a family wedding, only just over 5 weeks to go. Eeek. I'm much more motivated again now after a few months of just playing at it and not losing much, not gaining though apart from a couple of little blips, so thats the main thing.

Good luck everyone xx

Can I sign up to this thread please?
There is so much to read here that I missed this thread.
4 weeks ago I began at 14.8 and I am now at 13.10½.
I put 1½ lb on last weigh in so I need the support.
My wife went shopping last week and, truth be told, looking at all the clothes I cant fit into (yet) is a massive incentive.
Would that be called retail therapy?
Anyway, hopefully I will hop into the 13 to 12 stone thread soon.

you are going to love this,,, you are already in the 13 - 12 stone zone.... this thread is for those still in the 14's wanting to get in the 13s - result if you ask me! hope to see you soon;)

Weighed in last night and now at 14st 9 1/2 so still gonna be here for a while, but have not really been on plan for the last few weeks, but back on track now so hopefully it won't take too long! :)

you are going to love this,,, you are already in the 13 - 12 stone zone.... this thread is for those still in the 14's wanting to get in the 13s - result if you ask me! hope to see you soon;)

Alright!! ....see yaz over there...:wavey:

Back