From 14 stone to 13 stone

vixmania41999 said:
I'm finally into the 14 stone bracket after about 16 weeks of faffing in the 15s. I'm also hoping to be down to 14 stone exactly by 8th october for a family wedding, only just over 5 weeks to go. Eeek. I'm much more motivated again now after a few months of just playing at it and not losing much, not gaining though apart from a couple of little blips, so thats the main thing.

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck! I am determined to be 14 stone exactly by 6 October so we have the same goal! It's five weeks today so a tough goal but achievable. I am laid up with a cold this week but will be hitting the gym next week 2-3 times and doing 30 day shred 2-3 times. I want to work out at least four times next week and will also walk the kids to school every day for extra exercise.

shrinki said:
I am really, really hoping it will be within six weeks ;-). Save me a space :)

Don't worry, I will! Just hope I can stay there, this is the lowest weight I've been since starting the plan but it was where I started to struggle last time. I'm determined that that's not gonna happen again, so fingers crossed :)

siolisma said:
Don't worry, I will! Just hope I can stay there, this is the lowest weight I've been since starting the plan but it was where I started to struggle last time. I'm determined that that's not gonna happen again, so fingers crossed :)

I also tend to struggle around that weight. I think our bodies have a certain weight that they don't like shifting from but it's a case of keeping at it and not giving up and then you'll be so happy - stay focussed and you'll be in the 12s before you know it - the TWELVES!!!! Come over to my diary from time to time and let me know how you're getting on xx

shrinki said:
I also tend to struggle around that weight. I think our bodies have a certain weight that they don't like shifting from but it's a case of keeping at it and not giving up and then you'll be so happy - stay focussed and you'll be in the 12s before you know it - the TWELVES!!!! Come over to my diary from time to time and let me know how you're getting on xx

I will, thank you. I agree, I think there probably is a stubborn weight that we get to and we've got to push through the barrier, so fingers crossed for us both and look out twelves here we come! x :)

Another 2lb off for me this week. That also means iv officially lost 10%
WOO HOO
That's one of my mini targets down, another 2lb till I'll be under 14st

hmm wi on wed eve - will i be out of here this week - doubt it i need 3.5lbs to be in the 13s.... Oh if only....

OK plan - gym tonight - complete
gym tues am
aqua fit tues pm
gym wed am
aqua fit wed lunch....:whip:

Hi all please could I join you? I lost 3lb this week (by some miracle) and am now down to 14st 11.5lb.

First time I've been in the 14's for so many years, it feels great x

Hi all please could I join you? I lost 3lb this week (by some miracle) and am now down to 14st 11.5lb.

First time I've been in the 14's for so many years, it feels great x

well done, great loss.;)

Another 1.5lb off so 2lb off my lowest would of been next week but im off on holiday on sunday so hopin to be pretty sensible and not completely blow it, but any gains i plan on gettin back to pretty much my lowest by end of september :) xx

Got weighed this morning and lost 3lb so am now 14 stone 9!!!!!! Hoping to get to 14 stone exactly in 4 weeks!!! Tough challenge but this loss has really put a rocket up my bum lol!!! X

Hey, lost 3lb this week putting me into the 13s for the first in yearssss, I'm outta here n hope to see u all in the next bracket soon xx

Hello, room for another bum in here?

I've hit my 14's today!

Lost 3lb today.

I've lost 26 LB in 13 weeks ;)

Paid for my second 12 week course today.

I'm 2 LB off my 2 stone award.

Well done everyone xxxx

Yay yay yay hip hip hooray. I did it... 4lbs loss. That puts me in the next stone zone down. Been great here, wishing you all well and will see you soon...

To Bunnylush (love the name!) I'll do it with you I'm currently 14. 6 and would love to get down to that 13 stone if I can get there then I KNOW I can get to my target weight (currently 11.11 but may be more or less depending on how I feel/look!!)

Last edited:
abislimin said:
To Bunnylush (love the name!) I'll do it with you I'm currently 14. 6 and would love to get down to that 13 stone if I can get there then I KNOW I can get to my target weight (currently 11.11 but may be more or less depending on how I feel/look!!)

Hi,I'm going for the whole hog, I want to be 10 stone. That will be losing 6 ST 9 LB. Losing 2 stone has been so easy,I'm not daunted by it at all. I don't think about the numbers,just all the clothes I want to wear ,good luck xx

Back