From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hey Bunnylush I knew it wouldn't be long before you got into your 14's, we've done it the same week.. So how long until we get out of them?! X

HPSaucy said:
Hey Bunnylush I knew it wouldn't be long before you got into your 14's, we've done it the same week.. So how long until we get out of them?! X

Hi, hmmm I'm hoping 4 weeks but that's wishful thinking I think! X

I lost 2 pound this week which puts me at 13stone 2pound :D moving on to the next group :D see ya'll there soon :) x

i lost 2.5lbs this week which make me now 14'10.5 :) keep it up all you losers(in the nicest way sed possible :) )

Morning everyone, well done one your losses.
I'm happy to report another 2 lbs lost for me. Another mini target hit and I'm now 13st 13lb. The lowest iv been since starting SW.
It means I'm off to the group. Was nice while I was here and hope to see you all there soon x

hey guys, I managed to get in the 14's last week, (14st 11.5lb) I have been trying alsorts of diets lately, and seem to only lose on SW, So will be giving that a go again, not expecting a loss this week tho.

Fingers crossed on wednesday

Good luck

Hi Guys!

Was in the 15 to 14 stone group - recognise a couple of people in here from there. Am happy to say I lost 4lbs tonight which puts me at 14st 12!!

I found it really helpfull and motivating using these groups as support so have an aim to be out of here in at least 10 weeks!
x

Hi guys, I got new scales this week which weigh 1.5 pounds higher than the old ones but still lost half a pound on them so am happy with that. Have a great week x

Hi guys, I have done slimming world in the past and started at home by myself. I have young children so not sure if I can make a group so going to see how I get on by myself (well, with you guys) first. I'm trying extra easy, which is hard to believe can work after being used to red and green days. Had a good loss last week which means I've just sneaked into the 14s! Yay! Might even brave a zumba class tonight!

Can't believe I'm here ( by the skin of my teeth lol) 14.13.5 tonight after a 3lb loss . I expect I'll be here a little while and look forward to chatting to you all :) my scales have not seen a 14 for a looooooong time

Back