From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done HPSaucy x

I am having a good week food wise although have had a few cheeky glasses of wine.. Mostly synned (blush). I have realised that I prefer the discipline of red or green days as it just keeps my portion size in check. I will save EE for the occasions that I eat out and can't weigh the food. Am hoping for a two pound loss if at all possible (fingers crossed!). Have a great weekend. X

Hi All i ve just found this thread,i ve been noseying on minimins for a few weeks i must do an introduction thing soon on the newbie bit!!! I d love to join with all you 14 - 13 stone people! Ive come down from 15 st 13 lb to 14 st 8 lb over the summer and this is a great idea for some support on here.I look forward to reading about all our weight losses!!!!

Welcome Chill11 - I'm glad you've come out of lurking ;-)

I lost 1.5 this week to take me to 14st6. I can small the 13s LOL!

Thanks peeps ,yep the 13s smell lurrrvely dont they lol !!! Nice to see on here aswell when people move on to the lower zone...there is hope!!!!

Hi everyone, can i join in?
I have 6lbs left til i leave you and hopefully i won't be bothering you for too long, although i am sure you are all lovely an all x

Well done everyone! A really pleasing 3.5 lbs this week! I'm really surprising myself how determined I have been so far - even when 'cheating' opportunities have presented themselves :D.

That said I did have a plain digestive before checking the syn value (thinking that it wouldn't be much) and it knocked me over 15 syns one day. 3.5 syns for a digestive! That's more than halfway to a 'little bar' of dairy milk! I know what I would have preferred!

Oooh good one, haven't had them in a while! Everyone in this house loves rich tea fingers, saying that, I've noticed my Alpen bars going for walk too... Might have to do a bit of squirrelling myself!

Nickinoonoo said:
Well done everyone! A really pleasing 3.5 lbs this week! I'm really surprising myself how determined I have been so far - even when 'cheating' opportunities have presented themselves :D.

That said I did have a plain digestive before checking the syn value (thinking that it wouldn't be much) and it knocked me over 15 syns one day. 3.5 syns for a digestive! That's more than halfway to a 'little bar' of dairy milk! I know what I would have preferred!

Well done, 3.5lbs excellent x

RScothern said:
Lost 1 and 1/2 so now more than halfway to the 13's!!!! 14 stone 6 1/2 which when u think this time last year I was 18 stone is fine by me!!!! :)

Brilliant well done :)

Back