From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'm heading towards a new weight bracket at the mo but unfortunately it's not the right one!! Must get back on plan and have a loss next week if not I'm gonna get stuck!! I looked at my predicted target date earlier and it's now gone from 31.1.2012 to July 2015!!! Lol I'd really like to get there a bit sooner!! But on a better note I did my measurements a couple of days ago - last did them about 9 weeks ago and I have lost 19" in total from various places so that made me feel a bit better!

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey: Hello. Can I join you please ? Found this thread through Mrs B waving goodbye to the 15 to 14 st. What a brilliant idea. I weighed 14 st 13 1/2lb on Monday which was my first weigh in. So I only just made the grade for entry! I love the idea of offering/receiving support from people who feel/look like I do I'm sure it will really help me. I figure I will be here for about 8 weeks and I would love to get to know you all and share highs and lows. (hopefully more highs than lows) Really really want this to work and look forward to our joint mission x

just another 8lb and im in the 13stone :) lost 3lb last night :) well chuffed x

Hi all :wavey:

Can I join your gang, I weighed in at 14 stone 13 this morning hurrah :party0011:

Claire xx

Hi to everyone on here hope you all had a good day.
Decided to up my game today (non diet but body image wise)I tried on a tunic dress a favourite item of mine. It looked so dreadful need to be 2 stone lighter to look nice in it,disheartened I put on my usual "uniform" of shapeless t shirt,(18) slightly too big jeans(20) oversized cardigan, no jewellery or makeup. Not a pleasing image to look at in the mirror. Then I decided to change into slightly fitted sweater and well cut trousers, I added a scarf and put on some lipstick. I felt instantly better. It may not be my deeply desired look but I had made an effort and it showed. I have decided to sort out my wardrobe tomorrow and make more of an effort each day on my way down the stones, hoping this will help keep my dieting resolve. Another thing i have let go is my hair, if I'm honest I cant face looking at myself for an hour and a half at the hairdressers. When I reach 14 stone I will have a good cut. Infact I shall make the appointment tomorrow for 8 weeks time!

Hi Jilly, it does make you feel good when you make an effort, I'm happier in scruffs or pj's, I had shellac nails and my eyebrows done this week,I've never had any beauty treatments ever. I have hardly any clothes that fit now,worrying lol x

Good for you Bunnylush for making the effort to have your brows and nails done. Shellac is so nice but falls off me within 3 days I had to go back to acrylics. Will let you know how my wardrobe sort out goes tomorrow :) Do I keep the too big clothes or not ?

Well I'm diabetic and ave some lovely big clothes that I can't part with. So if ever the day comes I'm on insulin and put weight on,I'll have some clothes. I have no intention of wearing them again myself though! I've never sold on eBay,I'm useless at selling,but have some lovely stuff. I started off making two piles ,one keep,one sell. I bet it all goes in loft lol. I bought some of those Hoover suck air flat bags,but have not attempted to pack it all yet. I'm building a tower in my bedroom of clothes lol ;) I do need Money to buy new though :(
I have no jeans to fit,all I have is one pair jeggings. I don't want buy jeans until I'm at target,I'll see how I go.
Cheap leggings and my tops and winter cardi's will be ok over winter. My shellac is doing ok I think. X

You are obviously managing to stick to plan and managing your diabetes, a task in itself im sure. I dont want to buy new clothes either as its a waste of money when you have no intention of being in them for long. Maybe Ill look in the charity shops for inbetweenies. Just wondering what to have for lunch ? after which I shall go and sort out my bulging but ineffective wardrobe. Lots of luck to everyone on here and may your stay be short !!

*pootles in*

currently 14'5 here :) Started SW on 3rd August at 15'7. Now combining SW with walking, swimming and Xenical. Trying very hard as I had gestational diabetes and blame myself for it.. also don't want to be the fat mammy at the gate when my little girl starts school (shes only 6 months now so I've got plenty of time ;) )

*Waves at Bunnylush*

joclairey said:
*pootles in*

currently 14'5 here :) Started SW on 3rd August at 15'7. Now combining SW with walking, swimming and Xenical. Trying very hard as I had gestational diabetes and blame myself for it.. also don't want to be the fat mammy at the gate when my little girl starts school (shes only 6 months now so I've got plenty of time ;) )

*Waves at Bunnylush*

Looks around and checks which forum I'm on lol

Hellooooooo

Gorgeous piccy xx

Hi Joclairey, Wish I weighed 14.5 ! You have done really well. Sorting that wardrobe has been a mamouth task. Packed away 37 items that were too small so Im left with 27 which fit (unsurprisingly my least favourite clothes) Although it made me a bit sad I feel I am being honest with myself about my size and really want to feel I am making the most of myself right now,whilst aknowledging that I want change I would like to try to enjoy the journey down the stones. Am trying a green day today for the first time as I have only done EE so far. Do you know if its ok to pick 2 B options and have half of each as I want half tbs of oil and 1 slice of bread ?

Jilly,people do split HEXB I have never but others do. Don't forget two HEXA HEXB on a green or red day ;)

Well done on your wardrobe, I did pyjamas yesterday! Had to buy smaller ones week ago. Don't know if you have a Matalan near you? But their clothes are cheap and trendy for a cheap outfit for our journeys.

:DYay! Thats a relief. Split it, cooked it and ate it before seeing your reply, but it tastes all the sweeter for knowing its probably ok.

There is a Matalan locally Ive never been,Ill give it a try. I have my second weigh in on Monday and feel like ive been eating too much to lose weight even though I have followed the plan pretty strictly.

Hope your pjs are cute as well as comfy !:)

1 lb loss today...dissapointing...id been good all week apart from my ww pizza last sat!!! never mind better than nothing...14 st 7 now!!

Hi both! Glad you like the picture Bunny.. one of my faves of her :)

I frequently split HEXBs - for instance 1tbsp of olive oil is waaaaaaaaaay too much for me.. I'd rather have 1/2 and an Alpen bar ;)

Chill11 - 1lb a week loss is over 3.5 stone a year ;) I always finds that puts it in perspective for me :)

Back