From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good morning everyone
1lb off this week, so will need to be extra active next week to get better loss.

Awww thats a bummer Shrinkie, but I'm still fatter than you and we get to keep your company on here for just a little longer ;)

Hi all *waves* well if my home scales are right I'm v excited about wi tues as at this moment I've easily lost the 1.5 needed for my 3 stone award and a little bit more besides :)

Well done Mrs Bigb! 3 whole stones, thats a fantastic acheivement . You must look and feel so different . Good luck. I get weighed tomorrow morning, will post then , hopefully ive lost.

"The sun has got his hat on. Hip hip hip hooray !!" Just got back from class 2 1/2 pounds off. So pleased. Thats 6 pounds lost since joining two weeks ago 14st.11lb now:) How're you all doing ?

Well done everyone. It's 1.5lb for me this week. Can't say I was 100 per cent as was visiting a lot of people/coffee mornings this week. Would have like a little more as I have a lot to lose but joclarey comment of 1 lb a week is 3.5 stone over a year has stopped me feeling glum. If I'm 3.5 stone lighter next year I'll be chuffed to bits!

Well done everyone!

I have done my 30 mins Wii personal trainer, 30 mins dog walk, I have till Wednesday weigh in,but I'm feeling rather bunged up :0

I've done so well all of this month, I don't want a STS at the end of it

Stocked up on veg at Market for £5, I'm avoiding expensive supermarkets,I'm spending too much! That we cannot afford.
Luckily freezer and cupboards are full,but luckily by our Market is a farm foods, so I'm trying this new routine of visiting town and nipping in a shop ,instead of pulling up at morrisons and kissing bye to £100
Losing 2.3 has enabled me to actually manage town shopping ,and manage to carry veg from Market,before I really struggled.

Down to 14 stone 11 - only 2 to go til my 1 1/2 stone and 4 to go til my Club 10 - hope i do them in the next two weeks! Well done to everyone else!! x

Well 14 6 tonight after a fantastic 5lb loss :) extremely happy

Knock Knock, can i come in? I'm now 14.12.5 :) yay... need to update my ticker...

2manycupcakes said:
Knock Knock, can i come in? I'm now 14.12.5 :) yay... need to update my ticker...

Welcome & well done :)

CharleyBar said:
Wow - thats amazing! Well done - very inspirational!!

Thanks hun

Well done everyone!

2 lb off for me. Making 10 lb this month!

Slimmer of week and month!

Won the raffle too, slimming world fridge magnet set of recipes and note board, it's lovely.

I'm 2 lb off 2.5 stone award and next weight bracket

Hope Oct goes as well as Sept. X

Attachments

• image-2905342788.jpg
    image-2905342788.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 80
Back